Friday, August 27, 2010

Sad Day for Football Fans

It is with sadness in my heart that I announce that the New England Patriots did not win last night.

I blame Big A. He didn't wear his Patriots shirt for the first time and we lost. I told him this would happen. (I'm also in charge of the laundry so I didn't push it too far...but in my defense he didn't tell me it was dirty)

The game was a little sad. A little bit of a nail-biter. But, that makes for a good game. I was sure that we had it in the bag. I mean here we are, in the 4th quarter, with three seconds left on the clock and we are ahead by 2. I mean really. What can happen in 3 seconds?

I can answer that questions. A mother f-ing FIELD GOAL! Seriously? That just happened. I was broken hearted. Sad story.

Patriots lost by 1 G.D. point. Not cool guys. Not cool.

Now, we have 1 more pre-season game, then a bunch of cuts (Bill if you are listening, #85 is one of my new favorites. Please keep him and play him often...he's doing great. Better than that other joker you had in last night. Thanks!), then the season officially starts.

I can't explain when I became so interested in football. I've liked it for awhile, but I'm REALLY into this year. Maybe it's because I missed seeing everyone, maybe it's because it's my third season watching religiously and I finally know who the hell the players are and why they do what they do, or maybe it's because I have been one of the only girls who has been there for the entire duration of the game so it's either watch it or sit awkwardly by myself. Who knows. But I do know one thing...

I LOVE ME SOME FOOTBALL!!!
GO PATS!!! Woo Hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Somethings...