It's time for So What! Wednesday again.
It's been a couple weeks since I have participated, and it feels good to be back!
Head over to Shannon's blog and you can link up too!
This week I am saying So What! if...
* I quit the gym. I know I have been trying to do this whole, "be super healthy thing" (which is obviously a big fat fail) but there was some confusion with my debit card (I didn't know it was expired...I only use that account for the gym) and after fixing it 3 times, some woman called me and berated me, telling me I was a liar and I never updated my information. Really lady? I'm online right now and can see that it is updated. Eff you. So... I am moving on to bigger and better things. *
* I have the entire week off... the house is a mess, and we are in desperate need of going food shopping... and I have done practically nothing. This is MY vacation. Why should I spend it cleaning. I mean... I know I will eventually, but I am enjoying my time being lazy for now. *
* I waited until Christmas Eve to decorate our tree. If you read my previous post, then it will shine some light on my bah humbug attitude. BUT, I sucked it up and did it. It's a cute little tree. But, I am secretly excited for when we can take it down. I want my living room. *
* I was avoiding checking my to do list for the wedding because I was afraid of all of the shit I had to do. *
* I gave a slight little smirk when I realized I am still on top of my to do list. Heh. This wedding is still my biatch. *
* I am starting to agree with Big A that we need to get a house sooner rather than later. I initially wanted to wait because we have enough going on with the wedding, but after bringing all of our Christmas stuff home... we definitely need more space. *
* I thought I saw someone I used to know at Dunkin's today and I couldn't help but continue to stare... quite obviously... in my side mirror. Probably with a look on disgust on my face. And then I got paranoid that they were following me, so I drove like a crazy person home. I honestly don't know if it was them or not, but I wasn't taking any chances. *
* I went to Dunkin's in my pajamas with bed head and all I did to fix it was put my hood up. And this was the second day in a row that I did that. Aaaand I got the same person both days. She must think I am nuts. *
That's all for today. What are you saying So What! to?