Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Random Ramblings

Night one.... a success!

Last night I cooked Turkey Kielbasa cooked in honey, cheddar & broccoli noodles, and a mixture of veggies (cauliflower, broccoli, and carrots, my FAVE). So, I get a big fat A for cooking dinner.

Unfortunately, I am also attempting to eat healthier so I can attempt to feel like a girl again instead of a humpback whale...Big Fat FAIL!

Although, it is all about portion control. Right? So I didn't do too bad. And at 10:30 when Big A was eating Pringles I DID.NOT.EAT.THEM! Sooo.... maybe a C+ for the day? B-?

This is where it gets tricky. I plan on cooking tonight since I should have enough time before L comes over. However... since 'Lil Miss is in town I have graciously been invited to her house for dinner. So...so much for my plan. BUT, in all fairness... the whole point of this was to quit ordering out or going out to dinner...technically I am not doing either. LOOP HOLE!

Am I the only one who makes plans and decisions for themselves and then attempts to find a loop hole, in my own though process, to make me feel better about NOT doing it? Please someone tell me they do this too...it just doesn't feel normal. Haha!

Anywhoodles, (HA! That one's for you MA!) last night I met one of my mom's friends to discuss her upcoming Nifty Fifty party! I can't get into details since Ma Dukes reads this often (Hi MOM!) but it is going to be pretty sweet! LOVE.IT!

Other than that, things are pretty boring around these parts. It's a slow week at work, so that means that I will be out of my skull with boredom and then a gigantic amount of work will be thrown at me and I will want to jump off a cliff. At least I am aware of the cycle!

Still in the process of finding a damn rug for the living room. I didn't think it was going to be this hard. It's ridiculous! All I want is a 6X9 foot rug, that goes with the blue couch covers, that gives me some killer accent colors, all for under $200. Is that too much to ask? Apparently. UG!

Alright, this post has just become random ramblings, so I think I shall move on until a muse hits me. You don't want to be reading this garbage and I don't want to be writing it. I'll be back with blogging GOLD later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Somethings...