Wednesday, March 23, 2011

So What Wednesday

This week I am trying something a little new. I'm a HUGE fan of Life After I Dew and have decided to join her for So What! Wednesday.
I'm saying So What! if...
  • My house is not the cleanest thing in the world. I do my best to stay on top of things, but at the end of the day I would rather be spending time with Big A and Mr. Fresh than cleaning
  • I broke my OWN "No Take-out Rule" last night. I was craving a salad (which may be a sign of the end of the world) and decided to roll with it
  • I wear the same clothes to work week after week after week. I am convinced that their is some alien living inside my body making it gross and I refuse to buy new clothes until they are small and cute
  • I was late to work this morning because I forgot to put water in the coffee maker and there was NO coffee. I think my coworkers would rather I am 10 minutes late than show up without coffee
  • Wine night with my ladies may or may not be getting me through the week. Mama needs some wine and girl talk (Even though I got plenty of that with L last night. You can never have enough wine or girl talk!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Somethings...