Wednesday, March 30, 2011

So What Wednesday

I'm linking up with Life After I Dew again!


This week I am saying SO WHAT! if:



    • I wore sneakers to work today because my legs STILL hurt from the Jillian Michaels DVD I did two days ago... shhhhh!

    • I cleaned the house yesterday, but only the parts I didn't mind cleaning (ex: bathroom sink, toilet, and shower were NOT on that list)

    • I kind of like when I am the only one on my side of the floor at work sometimes. I enjoy listening to my I Pod and having some "me" time (don't get me wrong I love the people I work with but sometimes it is nice for it to be nice & quiet)

    • I haven't bought Big A's birthday present yet (it's on Saturday!) I suck at buying him presents and then not giving them to him right away so I'm waiting

    • The only dairy product that I will never test to see if it is still good (if you have ever drank bad milk you will become obsessed with checking too) in my house is Sour Cream because Big A and I go through it so quick it never gets bad (ewww?)

    • I get annoyed when the phone rings at work and I have to stop my music to answer it

    • I point out every little detail around the house to Big A of what I did cleaning and when he thanks me or says I did a good job, I act like it's no big deal


So that's my over-explained list for this week. What are you saying SO WHAT! to?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Somethings...