Thursday, May 12, 2011

Four Years Ago...

Four years ago, I had no idea what was about to hit me. I had no idea how my life would change. I woke up on that Saturday thinking that it was just another day. Some errands, a little babysitting, and then stop by a friend's party.

Just a regular Saturday.

I can't say what I would have done if I knew this was coming. I don't know if I would have been scared, or acted different. I don't know if I would have been open to it. After everything I had been through, my heart was pretty fragile.

But, that's how these things are. They happen when you least expect it.

Just a regular old Saturday, and BAM!, you meet the love of your life.

Your best friend.

Your soul mate.

Life will never be the same. And you can't imagine how it was ever different.

Because when you meet that person. It is like you found the last piece of a puzzle. Everything finally feels right and you can't imagine how you thought anything felt right before.

You just know.

I'm totally going to quote Wedding Crashers right now, but I truly believe it:

True love is the soul's recognition of its counterpart in another.

And I found mine.

And I have had four amazing years with that man.

Happy Anniversary Baby!

You are my love, my best friend, and the most amazing man I have ever met.

Thank you for giving me the honor of loving you for these past four years.

Four years and many more.

I love you!

And now time for the photo collection of Big A & K through the years...

Our first picture together

Such babies! We were so brandy new in this picture. What an amazing summer!
Showing that we are still a hot couple, even when dressed 80's style

Last Chevelle ride of the season.

Night before our first Thanksgiving. When we still thought we could get away with spending holidays separate. But we got yelled at and it didn't last long. But that's OK because I LOVE Big A's family and my family LOVES him!Happy New Year!


Ya know... just wigging out...this was no special occasion. Apparently I wanted to know what it was like to be a blonde.

College graduation. And my proud honey! He bought me beautiful flowers!

Fourth of July pic with the Chevelle. This was our second year and it is now tradition.

Big A and I during one of his Grizzly Adams winter looks


Halloween. The first one I got him to dress up for. And he only wore the mask for about a minute. Ahh well.

3rd annual Chevelle picture. It will be great to look back on these in the years to come. And see how we have changed and grown since then.

L's birthday party last year. Lovin' each other and livin' it up

My 25th birthday party. He dealt with my birthday week demands. And the quarter life crisis that followed. He's such a trooper.



I wish I had more recent ones, but these were the only ones that I could get on my work computer. I originally had like 30 pics, but figured that would be a bit much. What can I say? I love me some pics of me and my man.

Looking forward to a lovely lobster dinner tonight and basking in the glow of making it four years without strangling each other!

Muah!

Love you Big A, more than words could ever describe!

I am one lucky girl. And don't worry, I never forget it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Somethings...