Friday, September 9, 2011

Wedding Update

You may have noticed a new little ticker at the top of the blog...


Didn't notice yet? Take a gander.


Yeap...it is counting down the days until our wedding. Which means...


WE HAVE A WEDDING DATE!!!


Don't be confused by the days...next year is a leap year.


The date is September 8th, 2012.


I couldn't be more excited.


Big A and I signed the contract and left the deposit yesterday (I struggled to make sure it was all set on the one year mark and my coordinator was nice enough to get it all done quick quick).


I am in love with my coordinator (not like that, Big A is the only one for me). She is absolutely fabulous and when I went all crazy OCD chick on her with the contract she accepted all of my changes and had the new and improved contract back to me within 24 hours.


She gave me a huge hug when I was leaving and told me to take a deep breath because now the fun could start. I feel so comfortable that our wedding is in her hands.


I cried when I was leaving her. Not sad, but happy. After everything that has been going on. The venue bullshit. The drama. The crap. It was nice to finally have a big step done and can sleep easy.


I'm so excited. This time next year... I will be a married woman.


Let the fun begin..and the panic attacks! Haha.


Here's a couple sneak peak pictures for you:

This is an example of their head table. Ours will be a sweetheart, but we are getting the cool lights in the background!


The outside ceremony spot. It is set up for cocktail hour, but you are looking at the aisle in the center.
This is a picture of the ballroom set up for a wedding. We won't have those chairs ($10 a piece? No thanks!) though. We will have the chair covers in the first picture.

So there you have it. We have a venue. We have a date! (God I just LOVE saying that!)

What a great way to start the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Somethings...