Wednesday, November 16, 2011

So What! Wednesday



Wednesday? That's it? Ug... it feels like it should be Friday.

Lucky for me, I have Friday off. So tomorrow is my Friday. Woot!

I'm linking up with my girl Shannon for a loverly So What! Wednesday.

This week I am saying So What! if...

* It is only about 2 o'clock and I already don't think I am making it much longer at work. I slept horribly last night and I just can't do this. *

* I took advantage of the fact that every place we went last night had the Magner's Irish Cider that I am in love with. Please note that this has nothing to do with # 1. I may have enjoyed my ciders, but I went to bed relatively sober. I just apparently can't sleep without a snoring mechanic and a border collir with boundary issues. *

* I was the opposite of productive and attentive in this morning's staff meeting, Please see items 1 & 2. Whoops. *

* I got slightly upset when a woman at my work was talking about getting more money last night. My position is in a higher pay grade than hers and we already make a similar amount. And I've been here longer. When I am making more money than you, then YOU can get YOUR raise. K? (Except now I feel bad for saying that since she is a friend of mine. But, wah! I want more money tooooo!) *

* I am so mother effing broke that I actually wish that Santa did exist so I could put my name on his presents and make them look like they came from me. Ug. Christmas is going to be painful this year. I can hear my bank account crying and my credit cards screaming to leave them alone. Ug.*

Alright. That is enough for today. I am having enough trouble keeping myself from falling asleep and smashing my face on my keyboard. I think attempting that, while typing, is a recipe for disaster. Hope you all have a fabulous Wednesday.

Date night tonight with the Future Hubby, maybe I can actually stay awake for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Somethings...