Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wedding Wednesday

I'm going to take a little break from So What! Wednesday... partly due to the fact that I have tomorrow off and I will be spending it chained to my kitchen preparing for Thanksgiving. Partly due to the fact that I couldn't figure out how to talk about what I wanted to talk about and make it in So What! format. So I am just going to let it go. (However, we all know there is a good chance that I will be back on doing a So What! Wednesday post because I need my fix.)

As I mentioned before, we had our Engagement pictures taken (again) on Sunday. We had a beautiful day and our photographer is amazing. Seriously. She did L's Engagement and Wedding pics and did a phenomenal job, so of course I had to scoop her up too!

Well she JUST posted a little sneak peek for us. I seriously can't wait to see the rest of them because I love these so much!

Love his handsome face!

Same pic in color

Notice how we are hanging onto Mr. Fresh for dear life! Haha. He would only look when she wasn't taking pics. We definitely had to trick him. And there may or may not have been cookies in Big A's shirt pocket.

The sun was killer. It was so hard not to squint! Love this one too though!
I am uber excited to see the rest of them. I'm going to try to practice that whole patience thing I was talking about yesterday. Haha. Glad that I got a little fix though!

And as a sidenote...any Massachusetts brides should most DEFINITELY check her out (and tell her I sent you!).
Here are her websites:



P.S. You should also check out my new page at the top. It contains all of the links to all Wedding related posts! (Since we all know I have nothing else going on other than spilling coffee on my crotch and wedding planning! heh)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. :) I regret not taking engagement photos. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great couple. Lovely. =) Such a cute blog as well pretty lady, so I followed. And maybe youll visit me someday.



    ♥ thebookness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...