Tuesday, December 6, 2011

OUR ENGAGEMENT PICTURES ARE IN!!!

Having an absolutely amazing photographer was at the top of my our priorities when we first started planning our wedding. We discussed that we were willing to cut costs in a lot of ways, but this was not one of them. When our wedding day has come and gone, our pictures will be our memories. Someday we will show our children our wedding photos and they can hear all about the day that Mommy and Daddy got married.

We knew that all to often, you get what you pay for. And that wasn't a risk we were willing to take. Jess was the photographer for L's wedding and I remember her being incredibly sweet and professional (and we all know I don't like new people... so that says a lot). When we were looking for a photographer, I asked L what she thought about Jess and she raved about it. I did a little digging, checking out her website and such. Then I told Big A that we needed to book her. ASAP. So, I went off and running (as I do when I tell Big A I want to do something and I see the slightest of head movements indicating yes... whether they actually were a yes...who knows. But he trusts me on the wedding stuff, so he would have said yes eventually.)

And as in most cases, I was 100% right. We LOVED Jess from the start. She is incredibly nice, professional, and she definitely knows what she is doing. Like I said before... if there are any Massachusetts Brides out there looking for a photographer check her out: Jessica Marie Photography

Last night, she e-mailed me to tell me that our pictures were ready. Of course, I was slowly dying on my couch, so I didn't know until this morning when I checked my e-mail. Which meant that I went a whole 12 hours with being able to see our pictures and I didn't even know it. Heartbreaking!

But... enough about my long sordid backstory. You want to see the goods. I didn't want to post all billion of them, so I picked my absolute favorites. Which, of course, wasn't easy.

Soooo... here they are! I already have plans to get them printed, ordered a special collage picture frame for them, will be making a photbook for them, and now I can get started on our Christmas Cards and Save the Dates. I think I am a bit too excited!

Enjoy!














4 comments:

  1. They are so good! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New reader here! I stumbled upon your blog through a comment on another blog.

    Gorgeous pictures! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

    I'm in RI, so not too far away!

    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...