Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Show Me Christmas: List




When Becky wrote about her ideas for Christmas-related link-ups I could hardly contain my excitement. Except for I got a little confused by the order and was super bummed that today was the first link up and I didn't have any pictures of my Christmas decorations with me. Sad.

But, as you can tell I am super awesome at reading directions because that isn't this week. This week Becky want us to show our Christmas list. Real or Fake. Now I don't know about you all, but I a have been SUPER good this year (if you have a comment against this statement, please keep them to yourselves. I think I have been wonderfully behaved this year! ). So, I took a little of my real Christmas list and mixed it with a little of my "If I could have ANYTHING I wanted" Christmas list. So here it is:

1. A Denali. I think these babies look SHARP. I'm not a huge fan of leather seats, but Big A says that they come with bum warmers (heated seats) so I'm all over it. I would like one that is pretty and sparkly like this one. 2. Umm... Coach. 'Nuff said. 3. I ask for a new pair of Puma sneakers every year. I can't remember the last time I had sneakers that weren't Puma. 4. OK... so I know that I got my Engagement ring this year...but a girl can NEVER have enough diamonds. 5. A new winter coat. One that is long enough to cover my chilly behind. I think these look pretty hawt. And don't worry, it is totally faux fur... homie don't mess with the real stuff. 6. Since both pairs of my Ugg boots met their demise last year, I am in desperate need of a new pair...or three. 8. Gift cards. Don't know what to get me? Gift cards are perfect. Victoria's Secret, Marshals, Coach (heh), wherever. This chick don't say no to gift cards. 8. Speaking of Victoria's Secret. They have some bomb ass PJ's. I need to be snuggly warm this winter. 9. Aaannnnd.... a house. Yeah... like anyone is going to buy me a house for XMas, but a girl can dream.

Well, that's about it. And I know it seems like a lot, but my birthday is coming up too! So you can buy some of the presents for that too! Yay! (Sidenote: T minus 14 days).

Sooo... what are YOU asking good 'ole Saint Nick for? Head on over to Becky's Blog and link up. OR you can go over to Aly's and link up there too!

4 comments:

  1. I'm hoping Santa brings me a Kindle Fire, but I wouldn't be opposed to receiving to #9 off your list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope santa brings you everything you want! And maybe has a little to spare for me too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great list!... i love number 1 {love big trucks} and number 4... because... well.. diamonds.. duh!

    p.s. LOVE the new layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. coach bag is on my list too! :) love the one in your post!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...