Friday, January 20, 2012

Firm Friday: Week 3


I promised myself I wouldn't cry...

Oy...this morning was disappointing. I was obsessing about weighing myself in all week (which is the opposite of last week since I figured I lost nothing so who cares...).

So naturally... I lost nothing. I would like to say that I think my scale sucks, but I'm pretty sure it isn't the scales fault/problem. I know my body does this. It loses those first couple like nothing...

...and then...heartbreak.

Whatever.

I decided to do my measurements to see if anything happened there. I've got a little something, but it isn't huge. At least it is something right.

Here goes nothing.

Weight: 179.5 (no change. Still the same 2.5)
Waist: 37.5 (down from 40.5 so that's a little exciting)
Hips: 42 (same, there's probably no getting rid of that. Even as a skinny bitch I've got big hips and a giant booty....baby got back)
Arms: 13 (down from 13.5...meh)
Thigh: 25 (no change)

So there you have it. The nitty gritty.

I tried really hard this week. I only went over my calories twice and that was only by 30ish calories. I continued with Week 2 of Couch to 5K, so I ran 3 times this week.

I think I need to step it up next week though. I'm going to try to get on a schedule of running 3 days and then doing some sort of other exercise. Like my Jillian's video or something. Maybe look up some exercises I can do at the gym after running. Something with weights.

My goal for next week is to work out a total of 5 days. Stay under my calories. And lock it up.

Sadly, I think this means giving myself only one day to drink.
A) Because of the calories. Nothing I like it low cal. Wine, beer, hard cider. I tried vodka and sprite 0 but I just end up drinking too much because I'm not used to it and being hungover (see Thanksgiving Eve/Day). Not really healthy.
B) I had two tiny glasses of wine last night (not even out of my Big Bertha glass) and I had a headache before I even went to sleep. I still have it now. Apparently, homie can't hang anymore since I have barely drank in the past two weeks. BOOOO!

And that's all for this week. I would love to celebrate my accomplishments for doing well with eating and losing some inches, but I'm a little bummed. Eh. I'll get over it.

How did you all do this week? Head on over to K to the Law's blog and tell us all about it!

3 comments:

  1. OMG girl this is huge! You're doing it! You're kicking fats ass! LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My body is the same way. I will start losing inches, but I don't lose weight. We are doing a Biggest Loser thing at work and if you win first place you get like $300 so my butt is in gear right now to lose some weight. Money is a great motivator :) So is a wedding, haha! If I find any good workouts I will send them your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the drinks always kill me, I love me some drinks! My body sucks too, I swear something is wrong with me. I'm doing Firm Fridays to try not to gain 50 pounds while prego...and it aint workin'! I keep packing it on!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...