Friday, January 27, 2012

Firm Fridays: Week 4


Alright lovelies, it's that time of the week again where I bitch and moan about how much it suck to lose weight tell you all about my progress.

I had a questionable weekend. I wasn't absolutely horrible, but let's just say that I wasn't well-behaved. I would love to blame it on the football game, but to be honest I just kind of let myself go for the weekend.

Although, I have made some strides since I used to not record my bad days in MyFitnessPal. Because apparently if no one say how shitty I was eating it didn't count?

Anywho... I got back on track on Monday. Watching what I ate. Counting calories. And continuing Couch to 5K (which is getting pretty damn hard. I'm nervous I'm going to pass out in the tiny little gym and smack my head an no one will find me for days. Because that's realistic?)

I'm happy to report that I saw some poundage disappear this week. Only 1.4 but it is better than nothing. Lost a few more inches too. I'm feeling better. And lighter. I'm almost at the 5 pound mark... which makes be blood hungry to see 10 lbs. Hopefully that is enough determination to stick with it.

Here are this weeks stats and some before/work in progress pics. You can see a little difference (if you have children in the room cover their eyes, they do not need this image of love handles burned into their brain).

                                          Start                                                                        Week 3
Weight: 178.4 (1.1 lbs this week, 3.6 total)
Thigh: 24.5" (0.5" loss total)
Hips: 40.5 (apparently this can change! 1.5" total)
Waist: 37.5 (None this week, 3" total)
Arm: 12.5" (0.5 from last week, 1" total)

Sooo... not dramatic, but slow and steady wins the race. Still going to work at it. I'm going to try to work in some upper body exercises while I run, probably starting with some low lb weights. I'm also going to try to work out 5 days next week (did I say that last week...if so? FAIL.)

So that's where I am. No where near where I want to be, but proud of myself for making it this far. I WILL be the hottest damn bride and I will have the sky high alterations bill to prove it. BAM!

Can't wait to see how you all are doing too!!!

6 comments:

  1. I am proud of you girl! I wouldn't worry so much about the pounds lost! You can definitely see a change and your looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock that shit girl! You should be proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can definitely tell in your stomach. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have on a few occasions recorded my bad days in Fitness Pal and Holy Hell I can put down the calories...especially when beer is involved. It's not that hard to consume 4000 calories, or is that just me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm doing a Couch 2 5K too & I am only on week 3 & I think I'm gonna die during my run! I have no idea how I'm gonna react when I have to run for more than 3 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is amazing!! You can so tell in your pictures that your bosy is changing! You look great...new follower here! Im also on a weight loss kick and running is my go to workout. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...