Thursday, January 12, 2012

Guest Posting

Hello, My Lovelies!

Today we are going to mix things up a little!

Today I am guest posting over at Butterfly Dreams 'n Things, while the lovely Megan take a little break to enjoy every moment of newlywed bliss!

I "met" Megan through searching for wedding blogs, of course. I was hoping that I could find some people who:

A) Were planning a wedding and knew all of the insanity that I was going through.... and...

B) Had some great unique ideas that I could steal and pretend they are my own use as inspiration.

Then I found Megan, who I adore. I have been following her for the past few months leading up to her wedding and I am so jealous that she is done with all of the planning BS happy for her that she just married the love of her life.

So, head on over to Megan's blog and read about my tips and tricks on how not to lose your ish and be committed keep your cool while planning a wedding! (As of this posting, it hasn't been posted yet but we all know Blogger likes to take its sweet time... keep checking back!)

Sidenote: I have this big meeting I have to go to with all of the head honchos of my company. Cross your fingers that I don't do anything embarassing or slide on the snow and do a face plant in front of the CEO. K? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Somethings...