Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy New Year... revisited...

I finally got the chance to play catch-up with some of my pictures. It is amazing how much time you have to upload and go through them all when you are becoming infected with the plague.

Yeah, I've been fighting it for a couple weeks, but I am pretty sure that the sickness is winning.

And for the record, I am not down with the sickness.

Anywhoo... while I pretend to rest while really coming up with secret ninja moves to kick this shit... let's enjoy some pictures from almost a month ago...

That's right. Let's do a New Year's recap.

                                        Me & Finch                          An incredibly attractive pic of me & N

Awww the happy couple.                                    Realizing that next New Year's we will be married!!!
                                             Introducing Jules... isn't she adorable? LOVE her!

 Since I suck as much at taking pictures as I do loading them... most of them were taken by J$. Who not only takes it upon herself to make sure that she takes pictures for me, but also kindly requested that I replace my busted ass ghetto camera that is held together by scotch tape and register for a new one.

Will do J$. Will do.

There were also a bunch of pictures from after we left too, but I will be nice and not post them. Let's just say that pictures taken at 3 AM at a New Year's Eve party should NEVER end up on the internet. However... to all those involved... they are blackmail quality. Consider yourself warned. Heh.

We had a great time at New Year's. Although we couldn't quite wrap our heads around the fact that an entire year had passed since the last time we celebrated.

And now I can't believe that the first month of 2012 is gone.

Time is going by waaaaay too fast.

Well... here is my half-assed post about New Year's. Know that more pics will be coming. Just who knows when I will actually post it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Somethings...