Wednesday, January 4, 2012

So What! Wednesday

You know the deal...

I'm linking up with Shannon over at Life After I Dew for another fabulous So What! Wednesday.

This week I am saying So What! if...

1. I am only two days into my work week and I already want to stick an ice pick in my eye. Somehow it sounds more entertaining then the million pounds of bullshit that I am currently working on.

2. I forgot to defrost something for dinner tonight. Luckily... I know that I'm an idiot in the mornings and have a couple back-up no defrost needed meals. Except it is date night and that means that I am actually supposed to cook something delicious. Damn.

3. Big A is working on extending our mortgage pre-approval and every time he asks me a question that our mortgage guy ask him I ask why the hell he needs to know it. Rather than actually answering the question. (I'm sorry I just don't understand why he needs to know how how long it has been since I have worked at a job that I haven't worked at in years. It doesn't seem applicable to the current situation. Aaaand I hate people knowing my business).

4. I am well aware that the wedding is a little over 8 months away... but to my daily panic attacks... it seems that it is quickly speeding up. I feel like it might as well be tomorrow. That is the extent that I am freaking. Oh jeez!

5. My 26 year old geriatric self spent most of yesterday evening on the couch with a heating pad on my back. I don't know what it is about this age, but apparently my body has decided it is no longer going to function normally. Back pain. Knee pain. Etc. Etc. I'm a hot mess.

6. Every time a certain person at work calls me I just say "uh huh" "yep" "ok" and don't really listen. They call about the most asinine shit that I can't be bothered to listen anymore.

7. I just started playing Words with Friends and I have already decided that I am addicted to it, but I have to work on my patience factor. I want people to do their moves... like now... ignore work... ignore life... make yo move. Hehe. If you wanna play I'm: FutchaMrsP.

8. I think I am so clever that I have all of these "Future Mrs" screen names, but didn't realize until right now that it is going to be a biatch to change of them when I am not longer a Future Mrs. Bright move... I know.

Aaaand that's all for this week kids. Are you so happy by my slightly less assy post today? I am proud of me for keeping my cool for one.more.day.

Now head on over to Shannon's blog and tell us what YOU are saying So What! to this week!

3 comments:

  1. I do that annoying coworker thing too. ALL THE TIME for this one woman in accounting. she drives me nanners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm addicted to WWF too! I just started a game with you (GurleeGirrl). My first time linking up with Shannon - and hope to continue.

    www.gurleegirrl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I love Words with Friends too, but sadly I am that person that you are referring to. I haven't played my moves in like a week, oops! I also do the same thing to one of my co workers except that it isn't over the phone. She always comes over to my office and just starts talking about random things. I just keep my back to her and pretend like I am working really hard on something so that she will go away, is that terrible? Haha! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...