Wednesday, January 11, 2012

So What! Wednesday

You know the drill.

The ever so hilarious Shannon is hosting again this week.

This week I am saying So What! if...

1. I'm still trying to get the hang of this whole exercising ish that everyone is talking about. I don't know what it is about what I'm doing... because it wasn't too long ago that I was at the gym regularly... but I feel like I have had the life sucked out of me. Ug.

2. I am more excited to get my Save the Dates out of my life rather than out. I know, it should be this all exciting feeling, but these things are being a pain in my ass and I just want them over with. ACK! Hopefully, this weekend. Big A has given me a sooner rather than later deadline... not that he is being particularly helpful with the deadline he made... whatevs.

3. I get annoyed that wedding planning is considered a "girl's thing". I would love to be prancing around with my friends rather than attempting to do a mail merge to make address labels...and ripping my hair out in the process because it never goes right. (And for the record... Big A doesn't prance. It was just an expression)

4. It took every inch of my will power not to down the delicious bottle of wine I have in my fridge last night. L couldn't make it, so I decided that if she wasn't coming then I could skip the extra calories. I may or may not have shed a tear every time I opened the fridge.

5. I'm so exhausted this week that my boss actually told me that he would drive to wherever I wanted to get me coffee because I looked "desperate". Work has been a stage 5 clinger and it's killing me. I would like to overlook the fact that I looked "desperate" and focus on the fact that my boss kicks so much ass that he is willing to get me coffee when I need it. (And no... I did not take him up on the offer... I know... stupid)

6. I have this big important meeting tomorrow that I am supposed to go to for the main reason of meeting a new co-worker. BUT... I just found out that he is sick and not going so I'm wondering if I can skip the actual meeting part and just show up for the open bar part. Hmm...

7. Wedding nightmares have taken over my sweet sweet slumber for the past 5 days. It is all ridiculous shit, but apparently I am freaking the eff out. And explaining to Big A that is has nothing to do with him and more of the planning... isn't going well. I think I will just stop telling him about them.

8. Apparently I have nothing else going on in my life other then work and wedding ish.

9. I think I am the only one in Massachusetts that is praying for snow every time. Big A plows.       Snow = Cha-ching (and not serving chicken nuggets at the wedding).

10. I keep thinking of things to add to this so that I don't have to get back to work. Oooh procrastination.

Alright... since apparently I am now reaching for ish to write about, I'm going to stop. Now it's your turn. Head on over to Shannon's blog and link up biznitches!



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how little snow the north has gotten so far! Although, after last year I'm sure it's partially relieving!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...