Tuesday, January 3, 2012

SSsssslllaaaaccckkkkeeeeer

Yeah... I suck... I'm well aware.

I have 3 separate posts that I had started. Ya know... the traditional year in review post... the New Year's Resolution post... and I still have the post I started about our Ugly Christmas Sweater wine night that we had about a week before Christmas.

Fail.

I'm sorry. I just wasn't in it. I had the week off. I would still feeling sorry for myself for all of the bullshit that was going on. I was feeling hellah anxious about all of the crap that I am going to have to do this year.

Then throw in trying to find a house. Trying to pay off bills. Trying to figure out how the hell are we going to pay for everything for the wedding. Trying to figure out how I am going to make extra money to pay for everything for the wedding. All while simultaneously doing my snow dance so that Big A can plow and I don't have to worry about money.

Let's just say I've been busy. And anxious. And apparently losing my shit.

2012 is supposed to be THE year and so far... I don't know. It isn't that I'm not optimistic about it... it's just that... I kind of would rather down a bottle of wine and scream at the top of my lungs, rather than spit some tra la la BS at you.

I'm sure I'll get to it. The good thing about multiple personality disorder is that eventually this bitch will go away and the happy go lucky one will come back with all sorts of sunshine and rainbows coming out of her behind. Just give her some time.

As for 2012. I really can't complain so far. It is far to new for me to judge it (although that has never stopped me before).

As for 2011, I'm a bit nostalgic. It was a big year for Big A and I. I will always remember that. But, for the most part, it was a bit of a struggle and pretty much ended in the worst way possible. So... aside from all of the Big A love... 2011 can go eff itself and I am pretty glad to see it go. And I know I am not the only one who thinks that.

I'm back at work today for the first time in 11 days. Not gonna lie... I definitely had a mini temper-tantrum by myself in my car on the way to work. It definitely sucked waking up early again. And lucky me has access to my e-mail at home, so I was well-aware of the 125 e-mails that needed answering when I came back. I spent the first two hours just writing down to-dos from e-mails. Whilst getting multiple comments about why I hadn't done something yet. I just told them that my head was spinning and there wasn't enough coffee in the world to make me that productive.

Then the phone calls stopped. Good people following directions. :)

I promise I will be back in full force soon enough. I will post about all of the wonderful things that happened in 2011. I will post about all of the things that I am going to do better in 2012. I will also show you how I got drunk off a bottle and a half of wine in an ugly Christmas sweater and the few showable pictures that came from it.

Other than that. I hope your holidays were merry and bright. I also hope that today was just as sucky for you so I don't feel so bad. If you need me, I will be cuddled under a giant blanket, rocking back and forth, slowly sipping directly from the bottle. Because that is how 2012 makes me feel so far.

Adios Biznitches. Smooches.

2 comments:

  1. Girl you have a lot on your plate. one day at a time. kinda like an alcoholic would say. or me. actually we might be the same person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and it looks like we are getting married on the same day...September 8! Congrats and best wishes with everything.

    Nikki
    theobriens9812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...