Thursday, January 26, 2012

TAG... You're IT!!!

I was tagged by Megan at Butterfly Dreams 'N Things. Here are the rules lovelies!

The Rules

1. You must post the rules. (And link up who tagged you)

2. Post 11 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.

3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 11 new questions to ask the people you've tagged.

4. Tag however many people you want.

5. Let them know you've tagged them.



The Facts

  1. I am engaged to an absolutely amazing man who deals with my crazies AND my bullshit. If that's not true love then I don't know what is.
  2. I work as an Executive Assistant, but consider it just a temporary gig before I take over the world.
  3. I have a 10 year old Border Collie who has to be the most spoiled animal on the planet... and he knows it.
  4. I have my Bachelors in Psychology. I figured that I would become this world known Psychologist that made a difference in the world... but college is expensive and that was the end of that.
  5. I am a creature of habit. And I like routine. I have a bit of a problem when things change last minute, but I try to pretend like I roll with it so I don't ruin my street cred.
  6. Wet socks are the bane of my existence. I absolutely HATE it when my socks get wet. It seriously enrages me. Ya know. Big Kid problems.
  7. I used to have a face full of metal. I went through quite the piercing phase. And probably would still be in it if it was considered socially acceptable in the corporate world. Unfortunately, now I just have about 15-20 random holes in my body for no reason.
  8. I joke about my OCD issues, but they are pretty real. I was officially diagnosed with being bat shit crazy Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and was on medication for awhile before I just decided to let my freak flag fly.
  9. I'm pretty blunt and mostly unapologetic for it. However, sometimes I have a secret fear that everyone will get sick of me being an ass, will no longer consider me quirky, and just bail.
  10. Apparently I am lose jointed. Which isn't a huge deal until I try and do something normal and my hip pops out of its socket. For the most part it doesn't bother me, but I'm apparently supposed to be extra careful not to eff myself up.
  11. I'm afraid of the dark. At 26. Still petrified of what may or may not be going bump in the night. Thankfully, Fact # 1 I don't usually have to do anything too scary since my bug burly man looks out for me.
The Questions
1. What was the last song you listened to?
A remix to that "I'm Sexy and I Know it" song that was about the Patriots going to the Superbowl. I have mixed emotions. Not a huge fan of the song... but it's the Patriots.
2. What was your favorite book as a child?
Hmm... that's a tough one. I have always loved reading. I would say any of the Little Critter books.
3. If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be and why?
Mark Wahlberg so I could convince him to leave his family for me.... I kid. I kid. I don't know. I enjoy hearing about all of the crazy Celeb gossip, but I don't think it would be a big deal to meet any of them.
4. What did you want to grow up to be when you were little?
A mixture of things. In 4th grade I decided I was going to the be first female President. Go big or go home, right? But then I realized that I hate politics and will never have the money to back my campaign. Plus, I didn't really want to be the President. I just wanted to do what no one else could. Then I wanted to be a teacher, but didn't like the fact that someone would tell me how to teach in the public schools and day care didn't pay enough. You already heard about the Psychologist thing... now I have no clue what I want to be when I grow up.
5. What is your favorite show on TV?
I don't have a FAVORITE. I have a bunch I watch. Some I am more proud of than others. CSI: Miami, How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, The Simpsons, Family Guy, Teen Mom (1 & 2), anything Kardashian (because I love them crazies). There's more... but you don't really care.
6. Who is your favorite band/musician and what is your favorite song of theirs?
I know I suck at these questions. You don't have to tell me. I don't have one. Everything depends on which multiple personality is visiting that day my mood. I like me some Rap, R&B, Metal, 80's hair bands, even a little country if you get me the right song in the right mood. I love them all.
7. Did you play sports or were you in any clubs growing up?
I would love to tell you about the sob story about how my parents never let me play a sport, but they both read this so I won't. I always wanted to play soccer, but never really pushed for it. Other than that I was too cool for school when it came to sports in high school. Sooo... nope. However,, I do drink beer every Sunday and pretend that I am part of the Patriots coaching team... does that count?
8. How long have you been blogging and why did you start?
I have been blogging for about a year and a half. I had been thinking about it for awhile, but hadn't pulled the trigger. I had one when I was younger on a bunch of different sites, but just stopped one day. Then my cousin started one, and I thought it was a great idea to keep all the family involved, since we don't really live as close as we would like.
9. Where did you meet your best friends?
All over the place. Jackums I met at work. Pickles I met because we had a mutual friend that we both couldn't stand. L I met through Pickles. N I met through Big A because he is best friends with her man and they were quite the three musketeers before I came along (once again...you are welcome haha). J$ I met through Big A along with Mrs. C. Their husbands and Big A went to school together. It kind of works that we all get along, because I don't know what I would do if Big A's friends had
10. Do you hate Valentine's Day like I do?
I don't. Underneath this icy core is actually a hopeless romantic. I know most people think of Valentine's Day as a created Hallmark holiday. But, I look at it as an excuse to show the person you love them. Life gets crazy and sometimes it is easy to forget to show those that you care about them. This is a day to make sure that you definitely do. If you already do every day? Then it us just an extra day of love. And who could hate that? ;)
11. If you could be any movie character who would you be and why?
Mary Poppins. Without a doubt. That woman could do anything she wanted. And everyone did what she told them to do. She was a strong, independent woman. With magical powers. I already have the bag full of useless shit, so I consider myself half way there.

New Questions

1. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
2. What was your biggest fear when you were a little kid?
3. What do you do for work? You don't have to be specific and name companies or anything, I've just always been interested to find out what other bloggers do for work.
4. How long have you been blogging and why did you start? (Had to steal this one Megan)
5. What's your poison? (AKA your drink of choice)
6. What are the three most important features/characteristics that you look for in a significant other?
7. Tell me about your best friend.
8. What is/was your biggest dream in life?
9. What is your guilty pleasure food?
10. If you could go back in time and do ONE thing differently... what would it be?
11. What is your favorite body part and why?

Alright.... now for the tagging.

Kristen from First Name Smith (you said you wanted blogging material ;) haha)
Marcy from Marcy's Mazin' Moments
Lindsay from A Small Town Kind of Life

Get it girls!

3 comments:

  1. Best line I've heard in a long time... "before I let my freak flag fly." Lady, you are funnyyy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Holly. I was laughing pretty hard. I also like that you picked Mary Poppins! I would have never thought of that, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you nickname everybody! Cracks me up! ..and so random and weird I was just thinking about Mary Poppins the other day and how it was the total shiznit to be her... how she could just pull shit out of that bag, etc. Actually people around these parts refer to me as Mary Poppins because of my big ol' purses!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...