Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekend Recap

Oh Monday. I despise you.

It probably didn't help that I woke up feeling like I swallowed glass. And can someone tell me how I am supposed to go running tonight when I can't breathe out of my nose?

Eff.

Now add in the crappy e-mail I received first thing this morning from my boss and the copy machine that decided to bust my balls for half an hour.

Needless to say... not a fan of today. Oy.

But, shit happens right?

Anyway... this weekend was a good one. We had the gender reveal part for Mr. & Mrs. C. If I had some of my wits about me (and didn't spend my Sunday regretting most of what I drank on Saturday night) I would have the pictures for you to see.

But, I don't. Because I am a big fat picture failure. (Notice how it has been over a week and I haven't posted the bridesmaid dress pics? FAIL!)

I won't leave you hanging though...because I am sure that you lost sleep over it wondering...(and we will ignore that fact that I could barely contain myself when it came to finding out. To the point that I apologize to Mrs. C for being obsessed with her unborn child... I've never had any patience).

Soo... without further ado.... IT'S A BOY!!!

Woo hooo! I was right! I am now 2 for 2. Now... if my cousin finds out what she is having and I am right... I will then be 3 for 3 and be opening up a professional baby gender prediction business.

It was a great time and I was so happy that I got to be there when they found out. It was nice to be a part of that special moment. So much fun!

Then I proceeded to do what you do at any gender reveal party... kick some beer pong ass. Seriously, I was on fire. Until I realized that mixing wine and beer = no bueno.

I was silly and assumed that since they have a fabulous rhyme about liquor and beer... and NOT one about wine and beer then I should be all set. They probably just figured no one would be that stupid.

Hence, my feeling under the weather on Sunday. And my mother having to come over and peel me off the couch at 4PM, tell me to get out of my PJs, and go grocery shopping. Thanks Mom!

Other than that... the weekend was pretty low key. Ya know. The usual.

And next weekend is the mother effing SUPERBOWL!!! Sooo....needless to say I am excited.

BUT... I have a 7 AM meeting the next day (awesome) so not only will I be not hungover on Monday (like I had originally planned) BUT... I am the DD.

Whatever.

Anywho... I hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well. And I hope your Monday isn't being a snarky little bitch too.

Smooches.

1 comment:

Little Somethings...