Friday, February 17, 2012

Firm Friday Week 6 (for me)


Aaand I'm back.


We all know that I couldn't stay away from Firm Fridays for long.

And now? I have an even bigger reason to stick to it.

My work is doing a six week weight loss challenge and the top 3 people to lose the most percentage of their weight win a cool $500.

Desperately poor soon to be bride + a little chunkier than she is comfortable with soon to be bride = a soon to be bride who has her eye on the mother effing prize.

Seriously.

So... we all know that I was sick as a dog two weeks ago, which equaled a big fat working out fail.

And then last week... well... we all know what happened by now.

So I was adamant about getting back in the game this week. I was pissed I had missed two weeks of Couch to 5 K and thought I had lost my momentum. And since I thought I was going to pass out at the thought of Week 5, I decided to re-do week four.

While using weights.

And I rocked it.

Took Tuesday and Wednesday off for obvious reasons. Kind of ate like shit, but I also don't know if I ate enough for it to be horrible. But... I was allowed. So whatever.

Thursday? Some weirdo in my work building was on the treadmill when I came into the gym.

A) There has only been one other person that I have ever seen use the gym. Therefore, I claim it as my own. Back on biznatches.
B) Dude was in full work clothes. On the treadmill. Weird.
C) Homeboy was walking at about a pace of 2. If you are going to steal my treadmill, you better be working it.
D) DO NOT RUIN MY WORKOUT ROUTINE AGAIN.

I ended up having a pretty good workout though. BUT...it still put my knickers in a twist.

Anyway. You want the skinny. I haven't done measurements in awhile so here is the WHOLE skinny...or maybe not so skinny...

Weight: 177.9 (4.1 lbs) Gain of 1lb (UG)
Arm: 12.5 (1 inch) Same
Waist: 37.5 (3 inch) Same
Thigh: 24.5 (0.5 inch) Same
Hip: 40.5 (1 inch) Same

So, I've learned something. Apparently not working out for 2 weeks and eating like shit does nothing for your waist line. Go figure. Back at it again next week. Boooo!

4 comments:

  1. good luck!!!! yeah winning $$$ is a great thing to look forward to, plus your wedding. There's a goal in sight. you can do it!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! You've got the motivation with your wedding, and hey, money is nice too!!!
    (I just found you today through Firm Friday!)

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you from the Firm Friday Hop...Good luck on your weight loss journey!!! I am cheering for you!
    Your newest Follower

    KarmaKristin

    www.karmakristin.com

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...