Monday, February 20, 2012

Weekend, Effed up Dreams, and Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch

Oh Monday...

The saddest day of the week.

What the hell is up with this whole weekend flies by thing.

Not a fan.

This weekend Big A and I took it kind of easy. Friday we had dins with some friends and Saturday we went out to dinner by ourselves to try out a new restaurant he had heard of.

Nice and low key.

But way too fast.

And now we are back on to Monday. BOOOO.

Anywho... pretty exciting... we have our tasting at our venue on Wednesday.

I understand that we are quickly speeding towards our wedding, and that should be "real" enough, but the reality of it all... is that sometimes it still feels like a dream. Crazy right? It should be fun though. Free food. Can't beat that.

Speaking of dreams.

Holy shit.

I don't know what I ate or took or said or did or watched or WHATEVER to dream this, but Friday night I had this incredibly graphic dream of this guy who was torturing and murdering all of these people.

And I mean GRAPHIC.

It was horrible.

I woke up at like 4 AM and was petrified to go back to sleep. I didn't want to go back into that dream.

I looked it up. And this is what it says:

"To dream that you witness a murder indicates deep-seated anger towards somebody. Consider how the victim represents aspects of yourself that you want to destroy or eliminate."

Which is pretty interesting. But I can't think of anyone that I'm mad at. And the victims weren't anyone in particular. I don't think I even remember their faces. I'm pretty sure they were already dead. Horrible.

And then I looked up torture:

"To dream that you are being tortured indicates that you are feeling victimized or helpless in some relationship or situation. You feel that you cannot do anything. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you may exhibit some sadomasochistic desires."

Which doesn't really fit since I wasn't really involved. BUT, I have had dreams before that I was being tortured. And I'm pretty sure that it didn't mean that I had sadomasochistic desires.

Soo... I'm not sure how I feel about the whole dream interpretation thing on this one.

I think I just have effed up dreams.

Which has kind of been a blessing and a curse. Most people I know can't remember anything they dream about. And I dream vivid complete dreams that I remember every detail of.

Which is super awesome when...say... Mark Wahlberg pays me a visit, but not so awesome when there is a crazed serial killer on the loose and I am apparently his audience. OY!

Anyone else have crazy messed up dreams like me? Or have a clue what any of these dreams mean? Or have a sure fire way of how I can make sure that Marky Mark is by my side every night?

Hmmm.... Mark Wahlberg....

1 comment:

  1. sounds like just a crazy weird dream... and maybe you were watching a scary television show or movie or saw a commercial for it nad it creeped into your brain?

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...