Friday, March 23, 2012

Firm Friday Bitches


First of all, I decided that I am going to start going by the MyFitnessPal weight I have been tracking. For two reasons:

1) It is easier for me to keep track, rather than having two different results
2) I was a wee bit heavier when I started MyFitnessPal so my loss is bigger.

Anywho…

I’ve been a bit sucktastic with workouts this week. I went to the gym on Saturday, walked the dog on Sunday, Ran Monday and Tuesday, but I took the last two days off.

I was babysitting Wednesday and ice cold Coors Light were calling my name yesterday.

It happens. I plan to hit it big tonight and tomorrow. Plus, tomorrow is my real weigh-in so I’m excited to see what actually happened this week. Despite the wine, Coors Light, and Wendys.

Shit. Maybe I don’t want to see what went on this week.

I did up my calories this week (and no that was not to cover for the crap I ate/drank).

I know I wasn’t eating enough. But, I’m not too comfortable with the 1400 either. I know it is all in my crazy little head, but it makes me feel gross. I feel too full. I have to eat when I’m not hungry.

No bueno. We will see how this week goes and re-evaluate.

This is also the last week of the weight loss challenge. So I am interested to see how it all plays out. I may or may not have already thought of a hysterical blog post title to tell you I won.

Plan ahead much?

Next week will be a bit of a struggle. I am in Ohio Tuesday through Thursday and despite my best efforts, I KNOW I am not going to workout. And they take me to the most fatty yet delicious restaurants… soooo… pray for me will ya! Haha.

AAAAnnnndddd without further ado….

I HIT 10 POUNDS THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOO TO THE HOOOOOO!!!!

I’ve noticed a great difference in my body. In my attitude. In my self-esteem. I feel great. And proud of myself too. I’ve still got a ways to go, but now I know I CAN do it.

Here’s the stats: (and I was so excited to tell you about the 10 lbs that I forgot it was inches week. Sorry… no update. I’m sure you are crushed.)

Weight: 172.5 (10.1 lbs) Woooo fucking hooooo!!!
Arm: 12 (1.5 inch) Didn't do
Waist: 35.5 (5 inch) Didn't do
Thigh: 24 (1 inch) Didn't do
Hip: 40.5 (1 inch) Didn't do

How did everyone else do this week?


5 comments:

  1. get it girl!!!!! 10 lbs!!!!!
    ugh, i started the week off good... then it's like on weig-in day (wednesday for me) it goes downhill the rest of the week... then it's the weekend and yeah...
    oh well! I was only down 0.6 this week but hey, it's better than gaining, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    WAY TO GO!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10lbs is amazing!! You must be eating pretty well most of the time. Get it, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My gf from Colorado TOTALLY inspired me this week. She turned 34 a while back, and on her birthday, she decided that by the time she turned 35, she was going to be in the best shape of her life. Sooooo to FORCE herself to do it... she signed up for a bikini competition. Imagine?? She only had 4-1/2 months to train for it. I almost DIED when I saw her competition pics. She looked AMAZING. And in such a short time. She placed 5th or something ridiculous, and she was the 2nd oldest in the group. Unbelievable. Soooooo... if my super curvy, all hips, belly dancer friend can get bikini comp worthy at the age of 34... I WILL do this!!!! :) And you're doing SUCH a fantastic job too!!!! You girls motivate the crap out of me. Heart you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome!! That 10lb mark is always really hard for me. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...