Friday, March 16, 2012

Firm Friday


Firm Friday. Oh… sometimes I get excited you are here… and other times your arrival makes me want to vomit.

Let’s start from the top.

I gave myself Friday to eat some Mexican food and chug drink some margaritas. I found myself getting full quicker and Big A actually commented on how much I left on my plate.

Shockingly enough… when I woke up on Saturday morning, I decided to weigh myself. To my surprise, I was at 173.9… which would be another 1.6 pounds down. 8.1 total. (WOOT!)

Then Saturday, I had a kick ass workout with Ma Dukes and introduced her to the wonderful world of Muscle Milk Light.
When I first started going to the gym (a million years ago) I met with a personal trainer/friend to get some workout tips. The one thing she highly suggested to me was that I should have some kind of protein within 20 minutes(ish) of working out. And she suggested Muscle Milk Light.

I think it is delicious. But it took some getting used to. I like the Vanilla one best. The chocolate one is OK, but it isn’t my favorite. I always try and have one of these after EVERY workout.

Anywho… then I spent Saturday night eating more Mexican food. Genius.

Sunday wasn’t bad.

This week... I kicked ass though. If I do say so myself. Here's my workouts for the week:

Monday: Jillian Michael's Kickboxing - Upper Body. I also did the MyFitnessPal challenge. 50 push-ups and 100 sit-ups
Tuesday: I  did my Couch to 5K run. Then I did the MyFitnessPal challenge.
Wednesday: Jillian Michael's Kickboxing - Core (I had planned to run, but apparently I couldn't remember to pack pants in my gym bag. Two shirts. No pants. Awesome. Sidenote: The core workout was intense, I literally wanted to throw up. Ug.)
Thursday: I did my Couch to 5K run and then stayed on for an extra 30 minutes for an hour total. Boy am I feeling that one today.

I decided to take today off. My body is sore and I am going to the gym with Ma Dukes tomorrow so I will still get in 5 days this week.
Weight: 173.9 (8.1 lbs) Same as Saturday, but I'm not worried. I'll weigh myself again tomorrow.
Arm: 12 (1.5 inch) Didn't do
Waist: 35.5 (5 inch) Didn't do
Thigh: 24 (1 inch) Didn't do
Hip: 40.5 (1 inch) Didn't do
How did everyone else do this week?

1 comment:

Little Somethings...