Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Ohio Bound

Please excuse my lack of posting today.

I had all intentions of setting something up for you fabulous people to read today, but as it always happens when I have the best intentions, my day blew up in my face.

Shocking.

This trip could honestly not have come at a worse time (and no I am not challenging fate to prove me wrong). I have a to do list a mile long and it can't get done in Scmohio.

Not to mention I will be spending my day tomorrow in a 9 hour training.

I know... I know... Please don't be jealous of my fabulous life. It really is quite glamorous.

Plus, Big A's birthday is on Monday so I have to come up with something fabulous to spoil him rotten with. I think I love his birthday more than he does. But how can you not love a day that is responsible for the birth of your best friend?

The hard part is that he is so damn expensive. To get him something that he truly wants/needs involves some sort of expensive car parts and those babies don't come cheap.

Anywho, that's the excitement that I have for you today. I'm waiting to bias my wonderful plane and then it is a day and a half of non-stop insanity.

And figuring out some way to work out the next two days since these 4 pounds won't lose themselves and Easter is right around the corner. Four pounds in 11 days? I own this. All it takes is a little self-control.

Shit. I guess I'm screwed. Whatever.

Have a lovely day my beauties.

Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Somethings...