Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Whine Wine Whine

You ever have one of those days that you seriously consider moving to another planet? Like, you actually want to figure out if you could find some way to make it humanly possible?

Yeah, welcome to my Tuesday.

I think with everything going on with work, and people, and wedding stuff, and blah blah blah. I'm beginning to become a bit overwhelmed.

And to top things off, Miss. Sass is on vaca in sunny Florida this week so I have no one to bitch and moan to.

Well, that's not true. I IM with my mom all day. I'm currently e-mailing with a friend. And texting with another. All whom are getting an earful about something.

Thank God my friends are night to me and don't (usually) tell me to shut the eff up.

I can honestly tell you that I can't believe that March is almost at an end. That is absolutely insane. This year is flying by so fast already. I mean we are almost a quarter of the way done with 2012. Eeek.

And April is a flipping busy month. Big A's birthday, Easter, Baby Showers, Bridal Showers, Wine Night (yeah that one is super stressful bahaha). It is just busy busy busy.

I feel like I am going to blink and April will be over. And then it is May. Ma Duke's birthday. Big A and I's anniversary (engagement-versary - woah where did the year go).

Throw some babies being born in their too. Craziness.

Next stop... Summer. Then wedding shit is going to get out of hand. Bahaha..

I know... I know... I need to chill the eff out. But do you ever have those times where you feel like there is so much going on and so much happening that you feel like you are in fast forward towards the future?

And I am in Schmohio for three days next week, so I feel like I completely lose those days. And they majorly mess up my routines, so I am all discombobulated. Oy.

Well, that's my little whine for the day. Nothing specific. Nothing crazy. Nothing really of merit. Just shit is crazy and that is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Somethings...