Friday, April 20, 2012

Blabber Blabber Blabber

Happy Friday My Lovelies!

I don't know about you, but I was definitely working for the weekend this week (anyone else sing that while you read it? No? Just me? Cool).

I feel like these weeks have been DRAGGING and I can't even deal with it.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that the weather is finally nice and I want to be anywhere but AT work.

I filled my day yesterday with doing mindless wedding things. We got the groomsmen gifts settled. I found one last item for the bridesmaids (minus the earrings that I still can't decide on), typed up the ceremony (insert hot mess in tears here), e-mailed the JP, worked on the guest list, and worked on our check list.

I felt very productive.

I also found a little extra wedding jewelry that I desperately NEED (thanks Kristen). As well as my garters. I now just need to order them all.

I am still desperately hoping to win the lottery, but alas I have not. Boooo.

We still have a couple appointments that we need to make, mainly the cake and I still need to find a wedding ring.

Blah blah blah.

I think we have decided to hold off on the honeymoon. Well... at least planning it. We were getting a bit stressed about the cost with it and making sure that we have enough to cover the wedding. It was just bringing on too much anxiety.

So, we have decided to just put it on the back burner for now. If our saving is better than we planned, then we might still go when we planned. But, if it isn't, we were thinking maybe early next year.

Who knows.

We just want to make sure that we don't stress ourselves out planning for the wedding and this was a huge stressor.

Hopefully it will work out, but if not that's OK too. We were thinking of going away for the weekend somewhere. Kind of a mini-honeymoon.

I think we will figure it out when it gets closer. It's a major bummer, but whatcha gonna do.

Other than that, things are trucking along. Starting to pick up again and get busy, which is fun.

And that's my long winded wedding update for the day. Hope you all have a fabulous weekend and I will see you lovely ladies on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Somethings...