Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend

This weekend was a fabulous one.

Friday, I went out to dinner with N, J$, and Jackums. We had delicious Mexican food and margaritas (except for Jackums. We just poured spicey food down her throat hoping that it would make her go into labor... fail). We had a lovely night of girl talk and it was really great to just catch up. It was one of the last few times I'm sure we will all get together before there's another little lady to join the crew, so it was nice to have those moments. It is crazy how much is going to change in the next few months!

Saturday, I spent a wonderful day with Ma Dukes. We got some errands done that we needed to do and then we headed out for an appointment with the Skin Lady. She was amazing. She told me all of this stuff that I need to be doing to keep my face nice and healthy for the wedding. She also gave me a little makeover and some makeup tips. It was so much fun. And Ma Dukes spoiled me rotten getting me all of the fun stuff to keep my face fresh and clean! Thanks Mama!

Saturday night, Big A and I went to a bon fire with some friends. It was fun to see everyone, but we faded quickly and were home by midnight. It had been a long week for both of us so it wasn't any surprise that we weren't able to party all night.

Sunday was Easter... obviously. We went to Big A's parents' house. Most of his side of the family was there as well as my mom, dad, and brother. It was nice to have everyone in the same place.

We talked about all of the craziness that is going to happen by the end of the year. Big A's cousin is pregnant and due in July. Then we get married. Then his aunt is due at the end of September. It is going to be a BIG year in that family. So much going on! Just means that at Christmas I will have not one, but TWO babies to play with.

My plan is to make everyone else have babies so I can get my fix there and hold off on my own. Ya know... until they come out with extensive studies that wine is actually GOOD for pregnant woman. Big A told me not to hold my breathe, and I told him I wasn't getting pregnant until they do, so he better hope they come up with something soon. Bahaha.

After that, we spent the better portion of the evening sitting like lumps on the couch. We were EXHAUSTED. It was nice to just sit and relax. Of course, we did what we always do and stayed on the couch until like 10:45 so we went to bed on the later end and I was feeling it this morning. Sometimes I wish I could just call out sick because I don't feel like going to work.

Or win the lottery so I don't HAVE to go to work. Yeah... that's what I want.

That was my super exciting weekend. Yesterday marked 5 months until the wedding. The fact that our countdown now says 4 months... XX days... makes me want to hide under my desk. I started putting a list together of all of the crap that I still need to go. Unfortunately, it is going to be gigantic by the time I am done with it. Booo.

Anyone want to pay for a wedding planner? Because I could totally use the help!

Anyway... Happy Monday Biznatches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Somethings...