Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Meetings Meetings Meetings

Hello Lovers!

Keeping it short and sweet today. I'm in an all day meeting followed by an evening reception that has been literally sucking the life out of me.

I can't wait for today to be over. But, alas I still have 10 hours left.

Don't be jealous.

As I don't have much time I will just share a couple bragging points of my day.

1. Boss man wants me to take on more of a role in meetings. Bad news is that takes away from my slacking time, but good news that it might lead to something in the future.

2. I ran my fastest mile last night. Not awesome, but getting there.

3. I'm wearing a pair of my "I swear to God that I will one day fit into these" pants today! BAM!

That is all. Back tomorrow with a vengeance.

Smooches Bitches!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the pants!!! I have been able to fit into a lot of my work jeans that were too small. Losing weight is awesome!! Keep up the good work and I hope that you aren't bored to death today!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...