Wednesday, April 11, 2012

So What! Wednesday

I haven't participated in So What! Wednesday for a while, but now seems like a better time than any.

I'm linking up with Shannon from L.A.I.D.

This week I am saying So What! if...

* I spent the last hour of work yesterday decorating the page I planned to take notes on for the book club at work rather than actually trying to read it. Eh, maybe tomorrow I will be prepared to start.

* My boss had me order everyone winter jackets with the company logo on it for everyone and I thought he was nuts. But when it arrived today I made my own cat walk to model it for everyone. And then wore it for the next 2 hours.

* I have put more effort into our invitations than I have with anything in regards to our wedding in a long time. I like DIY projects, and this is one thing Big A gave me full control over. Silly man.

* I spent so much time and effort into putting together the collage for our Engagement pictures and it has been sitting on the floor in our living room ever since.

* I no longer feel bad about stealing my neighbors Cosmo since I found her man friend letting her dog shit in our yard again today. I wish these neighbors would realize that there is a big difference between our yard and theirs. Maybe the fence and gigantic trees in between will somehow make them notice one day.

* No one is in the office today and I am LOVING it. At the risk of sounding anti-social, sometimes it is nice not having to talk to anyone about anything.

* Sometimes I wonder if anyone would notice if I just didn't show up for work. Or just walked out. I mean other than the overly involved grumpy mail guy who likes to blow up my spot, no one seems to care where I am or what I am doing.

* I leave my house every morning about 10 minutes before I have to be at work. And it usually take me 20-25 minutes to get there. See bullet above. No one cares.

And that's all the love I've gots for you today. Head on over to the fabulous Shannon's blog today and link-up!

2 comments:

  1. first time reader of yours hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stupid neighbors and their stupid dog! If it were me, I would be doing the evil laugh every time I turned a page in that magazine! Bahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...