Wednesday, April 18, 2012

So What! Wednesday

Gonna be a quick one today folks... it's staff meeting day.

Yuck!

I'm linking up with Shannon over at L.A.I.D.

This week I am saying So What! if...

* I put one of my favorite glitter nail polishes on my toes because I plan to get a pedicure this weekend. I LOVE it, but it is a bitch to get off, so I figure they can do it. They are the professionals, right?

* We have a giant infestation of disgusting huge, fat spiders outside of our door and it freaks me out every time I walk through it. BUT, I won't let Big A kill them either. I feel bad. Maybe they will just go away.

* I have turned my living room into a gigantic mess of boxes. We have all of the wedding stuff there and it is multiplying by the minute. It drives me nuts, but we have no where to put it. And I already have so much crap at my moms... so... I guess we are stuck with it.

* I'm supposed to be in hard core training mode since I have my first 5K in 18 days, but I have run twice in the past 7 days. Whomp whomp. I'll be better. I promise.

* I keep talking to Big A about Jackums baby like it is my own. He apparently felt the need to remind me that it really isn't my baby and I can't steal her. Pshhh, what does he know?

* I nearly peed my pants laughing last night when Big A stated that we should use bald eagle feathers in the invitations so that "people know we are serious about the wedding" BAHAHAHA. That guy is insane. He cracks me up.

* I want to do ANYTHING right now other than go to my staff meeting. HATE staff meetings. Blech. Here's hoping people don't feel like talking today.

That's all for today folks. Now head on over to Shannon's blog and link up!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! That's so funny about the nail polish! I've been too lazy to take the nail polish off my finger nails, so I just touch up the top every morning. It's getting pretty thick though, so I should probably do something about that.

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...