Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekend Recap

Oh Monday. How I loathe you.

I've decided that if I want to change this whole having to go to work thing, then I better hit it big. Quick.

So I've been buying scratch tickets. Yeah... nothing. Nada. Zilch.

I'm bound to hit it big eventually. Right?

This weekend we celebrated the upcoming arrival of Baby C. It was nice to get together with everyone and catch up and of course see the prego herself, Mrs. C!

The food was great, the people were great, and everything looked adorable. Her mom and mother in law (and everyone else) did a great job putting everything together. I was highly impressed.

I can't wait to see little Baby C! Couple more months!

I then conspired with Jackums because she is due like any second, so I am attempting to make her go into labor. Apparently there is this "labor inducing" cream cheese sold at a store near us that is supposedly fool proof.

We had high plans of going there, but they aren't open on the weekend. And now they aren't open today. Which sucks.

Eh. At least we tried.

In other news things are coming along nicely. The invitations should be delivered today. Along with some other stuff for them, which means that we should be able to put them together soon. Not that I need to. I mean, I have a month and a half before I have to send them out. Which is crazy.

I made it through last week with the new COO coming and driving way out to meet with my boss. That week damn near killed me from everything. It is nice to have a fresh new week and feel somewhat optimistic that it isn't going to suck ass as much as last week.

But, then again... I am only a couple hours into Monday, so it is pretty easy to be optimistic.

Today is a pretty calm day. No one is in the office really. Most people have the day off, so that's nice. I plan to play a little catch-up from last week and then be a total slacker. Sounds like a wonderful Monday.

I do need to get my arse back to the gym though. I have my first 5K in a couple weeks and I ran once last week. Good job me!

Hope ya'll had a fab weekend too! Smooches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Somethings...