Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Bling Bling Baby!

I picked up me wedding ring.

Wowza.

Nothing make it more real than an expensive piece of jewelry on your hand.

Remember when I struggled to find "The Right Ring"?

Well... we went back a few weeks later and I found it.

The ONE!

Not, not Big A! He was the easy part! There's never been a doubt in my mind about him.

Committing to a ring for the rest of my life? Now THAT was hard!

Then I waited...patiently...for my ring to come in. And when he called and said it was ready? I was there within 24 hours.

Which was the quickest time I could get to the bank and go over there.

Truth be told. I was going to wait until after work, but I had a dentist appointment and I was afraid I would get stuck late and they would be closed before I got out.

So, I waited as long as I could and left work at around 11 to go get it.

I've never had self-control. Or patience. Just ask my parents! :)

Soo... without further ado...


All by it's lonesome and STILL gorgeous!

A match made in heaven.

I had DREAMS about this ring. Seriously.

That's how effing psycho I am!

I had a dream (the night we picked it out) that I was on this crazy roller coaster. And everyone was going nuts because there was something wrong with it and we were flying all over the place. And then there I am. Sitting quietly and calmly, with my hand in front of my face, staring at my ring, with a shit eating grin on my face.

I told Big A about this dream. And he chuckled a little, but wasn't surprised. At least he knows what he is getting himself into.

Psycho.

With every little big, I get more excited. It makes it more REAL. Ya know.

Or maybe it is just the pretty jewelry.

I'll have to tell Big A that it cheers me up to get pretties. Haha.

We will see if THAT works.

Alright lovers! That's all I have for today. I'm going to go drool over my rings and try to be a valued member of society. Although, we all know that it is only a matter of time before I get wedding brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Somethings...