Friday, May 25, 2012

Foxy Friday Link-up


Down at Fraggle Rock

Hello Lovers!
 
And welcome to the very FIRST Foxy Friday!
 
A weekly link-up devoted to us Foxy Ladies who want to look the same on the outside as we feel inside.
 
Ever look in a mirror and not like what you see? Ever decide every.single.Monday that THIS will be the day you change your ways.
 
I've been there. I've done that. But, I didn't change. I stayed the same. Ate the same. Drank the same. It didn't really work out well.
 
Then my Fiance Big A and I went to have our Engagement pictures done, and when I got them back, I kind of wanted to cry. I mean, I loved them. They came out AMAZING. But I wasn't happy with ME in them. And I couldn't bare the thought that I would look at my wedding pictures the same way.
 
I wanted to be healthy. I wanted to be happy. I wanted to start my marriage off on the right foot. Not dragging my insecurities with me.
 
So, in January I started doing Firm Friday. Check the first post here.
 
This is what I looked like:



WOOF!

But, I kept at it and held myself accountable. And now... this is what I look like:

       




Not too shabby if I do say so myself.

But...I'm only half way there. I feel good. I feel better. I feel happy, sexy, healthy, dare I say it... even foxy at times. But I know I could feel BETTER.

In a perfect world I would lose 15 more pounds (well... in a perfect world I would be 120 with big boobs, but I'll work with what I gots).

So here's the deal. Every Friday we link-up.

Take your pictures. Take your measurements. And then tell us how your week went. Did you rock it? Did you find an awesome new workout? Did you fall a bit short and need some encouragement? Tell us. And we will be there.

Like I said yesterday... there were plenty of times that I wanted to give-up. That I felt down and I thought I sucked monkey balls, but then I would get an awesome comment or e-mail, and seriously... it was like someone slapped me on the ass and said, "Get your head back in the game girl"...because the next week... I'd rock it.

So link-up. Let's start with our "Before" pics. Measurements. What you want to accomplish. How you feel. Why you want to do this. Just tell us about YOU.

Then take the weekend to have a little fun (because we all know I will be drinking my calories this weekend) and get ready to hit this next week.

We got this. And we are going to make this whole "Get Foxy" thing our biatch.

Smooches!


4 comments:

  1. hey hey hey! looking good mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! HOLY GEEZ! Great job!! This kind of reminds me of myself. Lately, I've been hovering around the 168-170 range. When I got back from our honeymoon I weighed 180...I felt sick! I've never seen that number on the scale before! I don't feel like my normal, confident self anymore. I avoid cameras now cuz I hate the way I look. I have modivation for like 3 days and then lose it come the weekend! Any pointers?? xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that you decided to do this link up. I tell myself every Monday that I will get back on track and I never do. I am going to use this to hold myself accountable. You look great by the way! I hope that you can reach your goal. I will have to remember to take my before pictures today. Can't wait to write this post each week!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...