Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday's Letters

Can I just say that... SERIOUSLY?!... Thank GOD it's Friday!

Longest week ever. And I had Monday off.

Anyway... before I get started I wanted to let you know that I'm guest posting over at A Small Town Life. I met Lindsay through blogging (obviously) and we have bonded over the fact that we are both planning wedding. Well... we were both planning weddings. Lindsay got married last Saturday and has been on her honeymoon basking in wedded bliss all week! Check it out!

Now for some letters...

Dear Gigantic Spiders Living Outside my Apartment Door, seriously, you look like something out of a horror movie. I would like to be able to enter my apartment without running and screaming by you thinking that you are going to fall in my hair. Be gone.

Dear Fiance, you promised two weeks ago that you would get rid of the spiders. DOOOO IIIITTTT!!!

Dear Bridesmaids, thank you in advance for dealing with my OCD tomorrow when we put together the wedding invitations. We all know it isn't going to be pretty. Just smile and nod. It will be over soon!

Dear People at Work, there is nothing more annoying than standing four feet behind me whispering. Match that with running in offices to whisper... uber annoying. I get you have your clique but seeing as how I am the only other person here... please be respectful of the fact that you are annoying as eff sometimes and I want to snap! Thanks!

Dear Hiring Managers, please hire me! Anyone! Seriously! I need to get out of this place. Between getting screwed over in regards to new positions and the Whisper Twins... I'm going to lose it. I'm a great worker. PROMISE!

Dear Summer, get here please. And be nice. Thanks!

Dear Friday, please go by fast... until 4:30... then you may take as long as you want to finish.

Dear Fellow Weight Loss Peeps, I'm starting a weekly link-up. Something to help keep us on track. I know that I definitely benefited from Kristen's Firm Friday's (Hello, 15 lbs!) but since Kristen already has a smokin' bod, I'm going to take over until I'm one hot tamale. Sound good? Anyone have a preference of days? I was thinking Mondays, but we could do Fridays. What do YOU prefer?

That's all for today. You can write your own Friday's Letters too! Then head on over to Ashley's blog and link up!

4 comments:

  1. Yes! Fridays for Firm Friday works for me, or Tues or Thurs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im hoping Friday goes fast! Whispers annoy me too! If that spider is anything like I just imagined it; I'd be freaking out and my boyfriend wouldn't hear the end until mr. Spider was dead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your upcoming wedding! how exciting! it will fly by! I will also be sending positive vibes your way that you get hired at the job you want! loveed all your letters, thanks for linking up with me!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, I am waiting on 4:30 also! It just can't get here fast enough!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...