Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Little Bit of This and a Little Bit of That

Happy 4 months until the wedding everyone! I know you are all super excited and counting down the days!

I just realized that I never mentioned the 5K yesterday.

Just completely glossed over it.

Wanna know why?

Because I didn't do it. Yep, after all that... I didn't do it. My leg was killing me and I knew that I wouldn't be able to even complete it walking at that point. Plus, I knew I would piss it off more and not be able to work out for longer of a time.

I know there are workouts you can do that don't affect your leg, but standing was a problem for the most part. Yeouch.

I'm happy to say though that the pain has gone from feeling like someone was stabbing me in the leg, to now if just feels like someone is pinching me. I'm going to give it a little more time before I do anything rash. And I think my running days are over. At least for now. I will still do the treadmill, but probably at a slower pace and probably on an incline.

I'm looking forward to switching things up. Running was getting BORING!
So that's that. Figured I'd keep you all posted.

In other news... I'm slowly but surely getting some things checked off the old to do list. I sat in bed last night watching TV will cutting about a million pieces of paper... well... more like 125 but it seemed like a million. Now I just need to put them together for what they will be needed for. Which shouldn't be bad, I just kept getting the little sticky dots stuck on my hand. Because apparently, at the age of 26 I still am having trouble with my motor skills. Ug.

Looking forward to getting some of this stuff done. Seeing as how my living room looks like this:

Which really isn't that bad since I have a huge amount of stuff over at my parents' house too. Thanks Mom & Dad!

Speaking of getting things done, I bought this for the rehearsal dinner. Thoughts? It's strapless, those are just the hanging string. Too fancy? Cute? Too 12 year old?


And let's just wrap up the pictures with a picture of our sheets. Yeap. Mr. Fresh ripped them again. I didn't bring him with me on a Saturday like I normally do and he ripped a small hole. I cursed him under my breathe and left again... and he made it bigger. He's a jerk. I said I wasn't going to buy anymore, but I caved when I got caught in it sleeping.


The new ones seems nice and sturdy so hopefully he won't rip them. They are the ones we registered for (and thank GOD we registered for more!) so I'm glad they are good. Plus, he is getting his nails cut tomorrow, so hopefully that will help too.

That's all I have for today. I am off to go pretend to work, but really continue reading the Shades of Grey book (Thanks Kristen and Shannon!). I read about 50 pages last night, but it hasn't turned dirty yet... I'm still waiting!

I'll give my full review when I'm done.

Smooches!

2 comments:

  1. hahah I got 50 shades from shannon too! i am not sure when i'll ever sit down at the ipad to actually read it. how about you read it for me then in your recap just say which pages have the good stuff hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH! 4 Months!! It's gonna fly by! I am so excited for you!! I love the dress. Where is your rehearsal? Mine is this Wednesday at my parents for a BBQ so Im just wearing jeans and a nice shirt.

    I downloaded 50 shades of Grey on my kindle and Im saving it for a good beach read next week while honeymooning! Is it a good honeymoon/beach book?

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...