Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend Recap

I must say... I am deeply saddened by the fact that this weekend is already over. 

Seriously, quickest long weekend ever. So not fair. 

But... we did our best at packing in as much crap as possible. By last night I was thoroughly exhausted. The ultimate sign of a good weekend.

Here's what we did. 

Friday, I was a rebel. I split from work an entire 15 minutes early (woo hoo) and met up with Mama for coffee and shopping. A good time was had by all.

AND... I was super brave and bought these little gems:  

Normally, I don't wear shorts. EVER. BUT, I needed a new goal. And these babies are it!

Friday night, J&N came over for some burgers. They feed us like twice a week, so it was only fair. I may or may not have given them a choice about it! Haha.

Saturday, I went a got my hair did. It looked fabulous! I also booked all of my hair appointments from now until the wedding. Craziness that it is that close that I can book everything. Eek.

I have no pictures. I completely forgot and then I got thrown in a pool on Sunday before any pictures were taken. Bummer.

I went shopping with Mrs. C and then out with Big A and a friend in the Chevelle. Beautiful night for a ride.

Sunday, was Mr. Fresh's birthday. So we did what any normal dog parents would do. We fed him cake at midnight and sang him "Happy Birthday". He seemed to enjoy it.

When we woke up on Sunday, we got all put together and then took Mr. Fresh for a nice long walk. Complete with a little dip in the pond. He enjoyed splashing around. I did NOT enjoy the fact that he was practically dragging me in with him. No bueno.


After our walk, Big A and I got ourselves looking presentable and headed over to J$'s house for her Graduation part. Smarty pants just completed her MBA so we did what we do best... drink celebrate!

I have like three pictures and one video from Sunday. Two pictures are presentable. I guess that's what happens when you drink vodka. Whoops!

Jackums, Her hubby B-Dogg, and Baby M. LOVE them!

Aaaannd... casualties of being thrown in a pool.

Monday was left for recuperating. Big A and I went for a nice long ride in the Chevelle. Then we stopped by to see Jackums and her fam-damily. And then completed the night with our first trip of the season to Bradishes. Seriously, most delicious hamburgers, hot dogs, onion rings, etc. that you will EVER have! They are only open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend. Then I think they head down to Florida. But we count the days until we come back.

I successfully ate a whole bunch of crap this weekend and drank WAAAAY too many beers. BUT, that was the plan. Now, it is time to get back on the saddle. I'm hopefully joining the gym today (or tomorrow) and then my big butt needs to get into shape!

Hope you all had a safe and fun weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great long weekend! You look great in your new shorts! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun weekend!
    your shorts are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...