Wednesday, May 2, 2012

So What! Wednesday

It's time for another So What! Wednesday.

I'm linking up with Shannon over at Life After I Dew.

This week I am saying So What! if...

* My first run outside was a big fat FAIL. It was uphill for the first half (kill me) and then no sidewalk on a busy street, which meant I had to walk on the side of the woods and get covered in ticks. Ug.

* I didn't run yesterday. I worked an hour later than usual and still had to go grocery shopping. Something had to give.

* I realized how stressed out I was when I stared at my shopping cart at the end of my trip. All neatly placed in order. An OCD Queen's heaven. Ug.

Proof that I am certifiably insane.
And yes, I went home and neatly organized my fridge, freezer, and cabinets.

* I wanted to cry a little when I realized that once again I have something every single weekend in May. April was the same. Maybe June will be a little more relaxing?

* I may have twisted my ankle and did the flying swan flail to save myself no less than 3-4 times last night. Thankfully, no one was around to watch me. But it didn't change the fact that I felt like an idiot completely incapable of walking.

*I'm making moves to change my life, despite the opinions of some people. I hate those people who constantly complain about their lives and then do nothing to change it. So, I'm going to change it. And although some people may think I am nuts and it is bad timing, I don't care. I need to do what I need to do to make ME happy.

* I spent the better part of an hour last night, researching the best app to download onto my phone to make to do lists. And then transferred everything that I need to do for the wedding into it. I told you... OCD was in FULL force last night. I just wish I had more time to clean the house while I was crazy!

* I spent the better portion of the past few weeks trying to get people to run this 5K with me and now that I realize I suck and don't want any witnesses, everyone seems interested. And they run faster than me. So, now I don't want anyone to come. Haha!

Ahh that's all for me. I have to go finish the new report that has been sucking my soul out of me for two days. Ug. I need a vacation.

Now... head on over to Shannon's blog and link up bitches!

3 comments:

  1. dang girl, maybe some of that ocd can rub off on me. i have zero organization skills and can't even make myself motivated enough to care enough to learn. Sucks about your not so good run. I promise the day of the race the endorphin's will be kicking and you'll crush it. or you'll walk the middle part and then run at the end when ppl are there cheering you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What TO DO app did you get? I am list person and Still write it down even thought I have the iphone. Fill me in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha That's a cute post! I am so OCD too! Everything in my grocery cart has to be "just so".

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...