Wednesday, May 9, 2012

So What! Wednesday

This week I am saying So What! if...

* The next person who asks me what is wrong is getting punched in the face. I'm fine. Seriously. I just don't feel like getting into a big long chat at 9 in the morning when I have a bunch of crap to do (like... write a blog post... duh)

* I drank the 50 Shades of Grey kool-aid and I already half way through the book. Woah!

* Big A came home while I was reading and all I wanted him to do was let me sit quietly and read. Didn't happen.

* I'm obsessively texting Jackums to see how she is doing. This is my baby too ya know. (Heh) She went into labor yesterday and still hasn't had the baby. Poor thing. 

* When N mentioned last night that the wedding is only 16 weeks away, I all of a sudden got really hot, the room got a little fuzzy, and my stomach started doing flip flops. That's normal, right?

* I took next Monday off because I had a doctor's appointment and was going to bring Mr. Fresh to the vet, but couldn't get an appointment with the doc so I made it for today and asked Big A to take him... and I'm STILL taking Monday off. If it's his dog too, then he SHOULD take him to the vet.

* Big A has taken Mr. Fresh to the vet the last three times. Oops! It always worked out that a Wednesday was easier and Big A has Wednesdays off. Thanks Big A!

* I can't believe how fast this year is going. Seriously. It's almost half over. Freaking me out.

* I'm really struggling with the whole "when to have kids" debate. I don't know how I feel. And it changes constantly. I don't have to decide anytime soon... right?

* I've been looking for other jobs. I need to see what's out there. I need to move up in my career. And it seems like I'm going nowhere fast here. Anyone want to hire me?

* I haven't worked out in over a week. I'm resting my leg so I don't mess it up again, and all of my new workout plans include things I need my leg for. I'm going to be back at it on Monday. Full force... because this whole staying stagnant thing is for the birds!

Welp... that's all for today. Now head on over to Shannon's blog and link up!

2 comments:

  1. I am going to start 50 shades soon.... I am! Actually maybe it will work out tonight to read it. And I might skip to pg 55 (is that bad?) HAHA!

    Do not even stress on the kid having thing. I always tell my friends to do what I didn't do. To have $10k in the bank saved for anything you will need that 1st year... formula, daycare, diapers, etc. I don't care if someone says they're going to breastfeed and stay at home. Things change TRUST ME ON THIS ONE.

    But no, you'll never really truly be 'ready.' just make sure you (or the hubs) has a job w/ good health insurance. for sure! babies also can be sick when they are born, even if everything else seems normal. you just never know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those feelings when you hear about your wedding coming up are normal. At least, they were for me!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...