Wednesday, May 23, 2012

So What! Wednesday

I <3 So What! Wednesday!

This week I am saying So What! if...

* I am on the hunt for ANOTHER dentist. I've come to the conclusion that mine is a giant creep. I'm thinking when you have dentist issues anyway, and then you have this guy who makes your skin crawl, it probably isn't conducive to my positive mental health (Haha N! Conducive!!!)

* My "Glorious To Do List" on my desk needed to be updated 2 weeks ago and I can't be bothered.

* The only reason I am upset about us moving to our new office is because now I will have to sit near a bunch of people instead of just a couple (There'susually me and one other woman in our section. Our bosses are constantly travelling so they aren't here often. It's bliss!) I'm well aware that I am anti-social.

* I went home yesterday and tried on my ring... again. (Missed the post? I accidentally posted it early... so whatevs... see it HERE) And then when Big A got home I immediately asked him if he wanted to watch me try on my ring. Haha. Obsessed.

* N, J$, and I put together the Bachelorette Party invite last night (as in... they wrote it and I drank wine and then approved it) and then were talking about plans. I told them they were nuts and and it was like 6 years away. Chill people. They nicely informed me that it isn't. It's really only a couple months away. Eek!

* I giggle every time I accidentally type "eel" instead of "eek"... which is often. Hehe

* I couldn't tell you the natural color of my hair if you put a gun to my head. I've had it dark brown forever (with the occasional highlights) and now it has been growing out (because I'm cheap) and it almost looks dirty blonde in the sun. What? I'm a blonde?

* I started the 300 ab workout and only made it 2 days. I could barely move!!! I know... I know... I'm hoping to get back into it. Maybe start every other day until I get more used to it. Seriously. It was painful. I think I figured out why I don't have the washboard stomach that I desire...oh wait! That's because I have no muscle there! Ug.

* I'm digging my new early work schedule. I went from working 8:00-4:30 to 7:00 - 3:30. I get a nice hour in the morning to myself and I have a relatively free afternoon. It's the bees knees.

* I'm annoyed at whoever is printing things to my printer. All the time we have this "ghost" who prints a bunch of shit to our printer...and then never shows up. A) Thanks for wasting our paper. B)Thanks for tying up our printer for half an hour so we can't use it. And C) Thanks for leaving your shit so I get to clean it up. Awesome.

That's all for today folks! Now head on over to the FABULOUS Shannon's blog and link-up. Also, don't forget to vote for the new Friday Fitness link-up name. Looks like Foxy Friday is winning... but there's only 4 votes so...it's not really hard to win!

4 comments:

  1. OOh bachelorette party plans are the most fun ever! Be sure your girls get you a light-up tiara, shot-glass necklace, and penis straw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worked the early schedule for awhile and I loved it. I know you are not to having kids yet, when you do its so nice!!!

    I totally want to try the 300 ab work out.... but I am scared.

    http://www.workingmomsdaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust me the 300 ab is so much easier after day 4! Keep it up girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. visiting from SWW. congrats on getting engaged! so exciting! Mr. Fresh cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...