Monday, June 11, 2012

Brief Pause in Programming

Just wanted to check in and tell all of you fabulous people that I’m going to be a bit absent today.

Our office just moved and to say things are chaotic would be an understatement.

I’m attempting to fit a whole bunch of ish into this tiny little cubicle.

While attempting to look like I’m not sweating my balls off.

Which I am.

Hopefully, we will be back to our regularly scheduled programming tomorrow.

Because:

A) We all know I can’t go to long without complaining to ya’ll

And

B) This whole actually “working” thing is for the birds.

Don’t they know it is my Summer vacation?

Although, writing may be hard in the future… rather than sitting in a secluded area, everyone is all up in my biz-ness. I just need to start trying to convince them that blogging is part of my job description.

Since I’m pretty sure that no one really knows what I do here.

Peace biatches!

1 comment:

  1. just think of the moving as your cardio for the day :)

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...