Monday, June 25, 2012

Comment Challenge: About ME

I know I already posted today, but I just came across this and I think it is a GREAT idea.

What better way to find new blogs! So, of course I am joining! And you should too!


This is how it works.

1. Go to Jenna's Blog and link back to this post.
2. Write a Blog post for each day. Jenna will be providing a topic each day by 8:00 AM CT on her blog. You can choose to blog about the topic, or you can pick something on your own.
3. Comment on 10 blogs (more or less is fine too) per day.
4. If you find a blogger you love, add them to your blogroll.

Super simple and a great way to meet new people.

So, here's my "About Me" post, which is the topic for today!

My name is Kayleigh. I'm 26 years old and I live in Massachusetts with my Fiance Big A and our adorable little Border Collie who I refer to as Mr. Fresh (he prefers to stay anonymous haha).
Here we are at a recent wedding

An after-party of another wedding. I can only get him to take pictures at special events.

Mr. Fresh. I've had him since I was 15. He's my little buddy and quite honestly one of the most amazing animals I have ever met.

This was right after we got engaged. Excuse the hot mess face, I was bawling my eyes out.

One of our Engagement pics

Another


We are currently in the middle of planning our wedding that will take place on September 8th!!! 75 Days! It is insane. If you want to read about the whole process you can go here. It has our Engagement Story, and all of the updates over the past year or so.

Right now almost everything is about the wedding. And then trying to plan for the after...ya know... buying a house... settling down... having kids. Planning our happily ever after! But for now we are just trying to stay sane and find time to do some fun things that don't require seating charts or DIY projects!

I started blogging almost 2 years ago as a way to keep in touch with my family who didn't live so close! I have cousins in Georgia, Louisiana, and almost my dad's entire family still lives in Ireland. So it was a great way to keep everyone posted. And now it is a great way to share our wedding planning process!!!

Hope you like my little space on the world wide web!

11 comments:

  1. I had to check out your blog from the comment challenge b/c of the name! I loved some fraggle rock! How excited to be planning a wedding!! I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stopping by from Jenna's! I live in MA too. Brighton. . . what about you? I look forward to reading more about your wedding planning. That is very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HAD to check out your blog from the name! LOVE some Fraggle Rock! I look forward to following! I loved planning our wedding, so I can't wait to hear all about yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does this count as one of my to comments considering I comment on yours almost every day any how? Haha! Just kidding! Thanks for posting this. I need to get back into the blog-o-sphere a little more and this is a great excuse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting from Jenna's! I perused a little of your blog and your Friday's Letters totally tickled me! I'm going to follow you because I need a little giggle sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So joining you on this!!!!
    XOXO

    KarmaKristin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from the commenting challenge. Can't wait to read about your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Hot Mama in that little red dress!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Nice to be meeting you! I'm also a part of Jenna's challenge. Congratulations on your engagement!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stopping by from Jenna's. Congratulations on the engagment! I saw your post with your invites as well. Those are so pretty! I'll have to keep that in mind for one day hopefully soon. =) I'm excited to see what else you think of!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stopping by from Jenna's! Congrats on the upcoming wedding.

    brittanyanddenver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...