Friday, June 15, 2012

Foxy Friday



Down at Fraggle Rock
 

Hola Bishes!

Ya'll ready for another Foxy Friday?

I know I am... kinda.

I wasn't super awesome this week, but I didn't suck.

I kept my calories in check. Stayed away from the hooch, and dragged my ass to the gym.

Twice.

Yeah... twice. I don't know what is wrong with me this week. I.AM.EFFING.EXHAUSTED.

Maybe it was all the fun I had last weekend catching up with me? I mean, I am getting older...maybe I can't hang like I used to.

Whatevs. I'm going to the gym today and tomorrow, so that will make 4.

I failed on the dog walks too. Between the rain and my exhaustion. Not happening.

Poor Border Collie. He'll get some fun this weekend. Promise.

I rocked the 300 Ab Challenge. Although, it doesn't KILL me like I thought it would. I was in immense pain the first time around. This time, it takes a bit to get through it, but I can walk and function like a normal human being after. I don't think I have seen a huge difference, but it has only been a week. I think I will take pics at Day 15 and compare. And then on day 30. Although... I have to fit my ass in a tiny dress next Saturday...so hopefully they kick in. Maybe I could do them twice a day? Haha.

I've been soda free for over a week. It is liberating. Which is a total lie, since I forgot about it until now. Whatever.

Alright, now the results. I didn't weigh myself today, because I never show anything on a Friday. BUT, the scale did give me some good news last Saturday.


Yep. That's right. 18 lbs total. Woo!!!

I am honestly... so mother fluffing excited to get down into the 150's. I haven't been in that range since Big A and I first started dating. I think I was 155 and remember thinking that I was getting fat.

Oh boy Past Kayleigh...if you knew then what I knew now. You would have known that you were NOT fat. And you would know to put down the Chicken Quesadillas once in awhile and go for a run. Which would have been a lot easier than shedding 30 lbs now.

Oh to have a time machine!

Anywho... I'm waiting to do measurements next week when I am halfway through the 300 Ab Challenge. Although, I snuck in one and I think I have already lost 1/2 an inch!!! WOO HOO!

Alright Ladies... now it is your turn.

How Foxy were you this week?



1 comment:

  1. WOW! Great results this week! Were u cursing me during the ab workouts? ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...