Friday, June 22, 2012

Foxy Friday




Down at Fraggle Rock
 
Since I kept thinking that yesterday was Friday, I feel like I EARNED today.
 
Seriously.
 
Longest week ever. And I was off Monday. Which I think sometimes makes it worse, because short weeks always drag.on.forever.
 
Anywho...if my goal for the past week was to suck ass at my diet/exercise plan, then I succeeded. Woo hoo!
 
I was bad on Friday, Saturday, parts of Sunday, and of course the work on Monday.
 
Way to go me!
 
I don't expect to see anything serious when I weigh in tomorrow. I am expecting a big ass goose egg of a loss. I know what I did. I need to get back on. And be serious.
 
Like, stop taking it easy all.weekend.long. kind of serious. Which Big A hates. Because while he supports my mission, sometimes he just wants me to eat a big juicy cheeseburger with him. I think it makes him feel less guilty about pigging out when I join him. Either that or he can feel my death stares when he is eating something yummy and I am eating veggies...it might be scaring him a bit.
 
Anywho... I tried to get back on the horse on Wednesday. I think I did pretty good.
 
Here's a screen shot from MyFitnessPal for Wednesday and Thursday
 
Wednesday

 Thursday
So, I got my shit back together, but I don't think that two days is really going to do much.

One thing I have noticed, is my ability to be able to run again. After suffering through the most painful shin splints ever known to man (seriously, I know I sound like a baby, but I could barely walk. It was horrible!) I met with the personal trainer at my gym for a preliminary assessment, which came free with the membership. I told her about my problem and she told me to buy new shoes. (Yep, heard that one before). But I figured I would finally give it a whirl.

I talked to the woman at the shoe store, tried on about 8 billion different shoes (oh how much she loved me) and was guaranteed that I could return them if they sucked.

And you know what? I LOVE them. I have had NO problem whatsoever with running. No problem running back to back days. No problem when I increase speed, incline, whatever. It's been a dream. Which is good because, I actually started to miss running. I know *gasp* who knew?
Here they are. I think they are hideous, but they are a dream. They are Mizunos if you were wondering.


And finally... the results of the week. I actually started off at like 182.somethingorother so MFP says I have lost 19.somethingorother, so naturally it kills me to see 18.4, but whatever.

My goals for next week are to:
  1. Not eat like a heffer
  2. Get my ass to the gym at least 4-5 days
  3. Take the dog for a walk at least twice (weather permitting, it's been to hot for him)
  4. Drink more water
Next goal weight, is I want to be down 5 more pounds by the time I go for my dress fitting on July 14th. Which means I have 22 days to do so. I don't think that is so bad of a goal.

That's only 1.6 pounds a week (ish). Not bad.

Alright, enough about me. How did you all do this week?

3 comments:

  1. You had an awesome week after all for sure :) And hellll yeah that you are back into running! Gread job :) Oh, and I TOTALLY feel you on guys wanting you to eat bad with them. What's up with that? It's all good... Big A loves you at any size but when you're all hot & skinny he'll totally understand the healthy eating :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Still good!

    I got on the scale today and Im the same, AGAIN! I'm beginning to think no matter what I do I'm just not going to lose any weight...:-(

    P.S

    I might have laughed out loud at the "Not eat like a heffer" part! ha ha1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! Still good! I got on the scale today and Im the same, AGAIN! I'm beginning to think no matter what I do I'm just not going to lose any weight...:-(

    P.S

    I might have laughed out loud at the "Not eat like a heffer" part! ha ha1

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...