Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday's Letters

First things first... looking for Foxy Friday? Go here.

Moving on...

Dear Friday, I would like to make sweet passionate love to you. And I will totally call you the next day. That is how much I love you.

Dear Clock,  keep moving. There are mere hours that stand between me and my freedom.

Dear Co-Worker Who Suggested I Take Pictures of the Moving Trucks, YOU take pictures of the moving trucks. I will be face deep in a giant tub of margaritas by 3:00 PM. (I kid, I'll be at the gym, but I sure as hell won't be here)

Dear Idiots, say what you mean and mean what you say. And quit with the fucking mind games. Your bullshit is getting old. Shanks!

Dear Weekend, promise to rock my socks off and I will love you as much as Friday.

Dear Wedding, HOLY SHIT! You are three months away. Feel free to slow it down a little. Or provide me with a paper bag to breathe in. 

Dear Super Awesome Friends, SERIOUSLY!!! Thank you for being so mother effing awesome. I could not have made it through any of the BS without you. You are ALWAYS there for me and I will never forget me. And I swung that way, I would love you all like I love Friday. Smooch!

Dear Big A, your time to run is getting smaller. You sure you want to look at this mean mug for the rest of your life?

Dear Momma & Family, thanks for ditching me again for Martha's Vineyard. And super smooth to tell me AFTER I have already made set plans that I can't ditch. I get it. I totally get it. However, on the other hand, you are people after my own heart. I would totally ditch you for a beautiful island in a heartbeat.

Dear Alcohol, I need you to make yourself healthy and no long be described as "empty calories". If you could make yourself part of the food pyramid, I'll slip you some cashola!

Dear Gangsta Rap on my Ipod, thank you for getting me through my tough time on the elliptical yesterday. I couldn't have done it without you. However, at some point can you remind me that I'm a little white girl and shaking my booty on the elliptical is not only not safe, but embarrassing and not flattering. On the other hand, thanks for bringing out the true "G" in me. 

Dear Weather, lock it up. These days that are bright, sunny, and warm while I am at work, but then torrential downpour RIGHT when I am leaving are complete bullshit. I will find out where you live and I will make you and your family pay. Keep the weather nice and we won't have any more problems. Kapeesh?

Alright... I am done. Well.. not really. We all know I love to hear myself talk, and write (hear yourself write? WTF?) but I'm outie. Time for Operation "I'm just bringing some stuff out to my car but really hightailing it out of here" will commence in...3...2...1...

Now head on over to Ashley's blog and link-up.

1 comment:

  1. Love the letters miss!
    Just wanted to say hi!

    Have a happy weekend!
    <333

    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...