Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday's Letters

Looking to link-up for Foxy Friday? Go here!

Looking to hear my Friday's Letters? You've come to the right place.
I'm linking up with Ashley again this week. I'm relatively new to Ashley's blog, but I have to say that so far? I'm diggin' it. And you should too! Check it out!

Now on to the good stuff!

Dear Big A, when I said you should buy me a massage for before the wedding so I can be all relaxed, and you told me that I don't have the ability to relax EVER let alone before the wedding so it would be a waste of money, I wanted to pinch you really hard. You're lucky you are cute.

Dear Baby C, come out, come out, wherever you are. You should have been here two days ago. I am getting impatient. COME OUT!!!

Dear Nails, please stop breaking while I am at work without anything to fix them so that I have to spend my days looking like a hobo.

Dear Rain, while I appreciate the greeness that you have brought with you, I think that is about enough. It is time for Summer. Quit ruining my life.

Dear Landscapers, thank you so much for breaking Mr. Fresh's run by mowing over it so that I could look outside in a panic and run around screaming for him. It was super nice to see him having fun up by the busy road that we live on. You're so effing lucky he came back. And while Big A would like to give you the benefit of the doubt, I know for a fact that you run over it every time you come. Step up your game or you will get a lovely surprise the next time you come. You mess with my dog, you mess with me.

Dear Work, the fact that you are keeping me relatively busy today, is REALLY getting into my slacking off time. Fix that. Thanks.

Dear Weekend, you are the only one for me. Big A means nothing to me compared to you. (Just kidding...kinda)

Dear Bank Account, why must you mock me? Please figure out some computer error and multiply. By like... a billion? Shanks.

 Dear Mr. Fresh, thanks for being the best Border Collie EVER. Seriously, you have been my homie (my dawg...hehe) for 11 years and you are pretty damn awesome. Also, thanks for putting up with that smelly man that I now call your Papa. I know he bugs you sometimes, but he means well.

Dear Lunch Time, get here so I can go meet up with Mrs. C! I think that arriving over an hour early seems to eager, so if you could just speed up a bit I would appreciate it.

Dear 300 Ab Challenge, I have been a good Doobie, but doing you every day. How about we see some stellar results? ASAP! I have my most favorite dress that I almost fit into and I am DYING to wear you next Saturday. Thanks.

Alright. That's all for today. I'm off to go kill time for the next 4 1/2 hours until I am outta here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Somethings...