Wednesday, June 13, 2012

So What! Wednesday

Time for another So What! Wednesday.

If you haven't heard of Shannon, get yo ass over to her blog and check her out. She's amazing. She's funny, has a great family, and has kicked some serious booty to get  that rockin' body she has. She's my inspiration. 

This week I am saying So What! if...

* I have it planned out with the Plant Lady that she is going to get me some gigantic plant to cover the half wall of my cube. Do you know how many people have A) touched the shit I have up there, B) leaned on it like a bar and "placed their order" (getting old guys), or C) just leaned over it to check out what I was doing. Rude. I don't come in your office and get all up in your business!

* I named this Summer after myself. I somehow found myself in a place where I realized that this was the last Summer that I would have my last name and I wasn't enjoying it enough. So, I decided to bring my camera with me EVERYWHERE (although it officially shit the bed last night soo...) and name the Summer, "The Summer of The Mighty Quinn" (sorry Dad, I know you hate that song heh).

* I spent a good 10-15 minutes this morning deciding if I should call out sick. It's a rainy, dreary day, and Big A has the day off. I just wanted to stay in beeeeeed.

* I did NOT take Mr. Fresh for a walk yesterday like I was supposed to. He still seemed a little worn out from our crazy weekend, so we decided to grill instead. Yes, the dog helps me grill (at least he thinks he does).

* I have a couple projects at work that I am supposed to be doing and I haven't even started. My brain is still comprehending the move. People are just going to have to wait.

* The Summer Nationals are coming up and I DREAD this time of the year. Big A goes all psycho car guy on me and disappears. Seriously... when we were first dating, he literally disappeared. He was so focused on getting his car ready that I didn't see him for like 2 weeks. I was beyond bullshit and quickly made it known that was unacceptable. He's gotten better, but it is still a super stressful time. 

* Despite the fact that I hate the "prep" work for the Summer Nationals, I always have a great time there. I just wish he would be less crazy about it. But then again, he wouldn't be Big A if he was less crazy about it. He's all about his car, that's just who his. Wanna see why?

I'd like to introduce you to Big A's girlfriend. A 1969 Chevelle.
He bought the car a year or two before we started dating and with a lot of time, money, and hard work completely restored it from inside and out.
It's a hell of a car.

* I spend my evenings watching double episodes of "Veronica Mars". That show is just as good as it was 10 years ago when it was first on. And I don't remember any of the beginning, so it's like brand new.

Alright Lovers. That's all I have for today. Nosy people will be here soon and I get annoyed when I have to switch the screens back and forth when people walk by so it looks like I am working. Heh.

Head on over to Shannon's blog and link up!

4 comments:

  1. Oh WoW have fun at summer nationals! Car shows can be sort-of fun... but only if you work the trophy wife/arm candy role. Ok maybe just me LOL I like to pretend I'm the hottest thing there (and we all know they have actual real pin-ups and models getting paid) for that. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband has another lover also. His is a Mustang. I swear he spends more time with her than with me but I knew that going into the relationship so I'm ok with it...sometimes.
    There are many mornings I lay back in bed after turning off the alarm & talk myself out of calling in. My theory is that they wouldn't give me sick days if they didn't want my to use them. I just happen to be sick of work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hubs would LOVE that car!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...