Wednesday, June 27, 2012

So What! Wednesday

I'm linking up with my girl Shannon for So What! Wednesday!

This week I am saying So What! if...

* I am uber jealous of all of the people who get vacation for the 4th of July. I mean... I know I get the actual 4th off, but it seems like a lot of our friends have the whole week off. Big A has a week and a half off (of course he deserves it though), and N has TWO weeks off (she does not deserve it, she's just a biatch. hehe I kid I kid). When I hear everyone talking about vacation I just want to punch them in the face get so jealous!

* I'm supposed to be writing a story about our office moving buildings, but I haven't done it yet. And we have been here for like 3 weeks. A) I just got the info I needed yesterday and B) it seems about as much fun as poking myself in the eye repeatedly. Ug.

* The only reason I went to the gym yesterday was because I was STARVING when I got home from work and decided 4:30 was too early for dinner. It was either stay home and snack like crazy, or go somewhere where I couldn't shove food in my face.

* I would literally pay someone a million dollars to let me take a nap underneath my desk. I.AM.EXHAUSTED. I so wanted to call out sick today and catch up on my sleep.

* I started counting down the days until the weekend on Monday. I'm so done with work. I think we need to go on a break for awhile.

* I can't even deal with the fact that Sunday will be July 1st. Where the hell is time going?

* I'm also counting down the days until I get to see the movie "Magic Mike".
Seriously?! Hot DAMN!
(Oh and Big A knows all about this. And teases me on a daily basis going "Oh Channing, it's me Kayleigh, I looooove you" Ass.)

* I want to hide a dead fish in one of my co-workers filing cabinets. If I do it on a Friday it will be crazy stinky by the time we come in Monday because they don't turn the AC on over the weekend. However, I don't want to smell it...sooo...I won't. (Oh, and not wanting to get fired is a good reason for not doing it too!) But seriously... she deserves it.

* I have slacked SO much with the 300 Ab Challenge. And I feel better that everyone else has too! I started doing it again on Monday...sooo...watch out...rock hard abs coming your way!

Alrighty... I'm going to go practice sleeping with my eyes open. You all should head on over to Shannon's blog and link up!

Oh...and I will post about the giveaway too! I just didn't want to miss out on So What! Wednesday!!!

7 comments:

  1. Mmmmm...Magic Mike! I think I'm going to go see it on Tuesday and I can hardly wait! Ah!

    Can you also pay a million dollars so I can can take a nap today too? Zzzz.....

    Happy Wednesday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realllllly want to see magic mike too!
    And um yeah I did the 30 day abs exactly once... last week! zero this week. I am sure it would be even easier this time. I.just.hate.it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate only getting the 4th off as well. I would rather work the 4th and get that Monday or Friday off for a 3 day weekend...but it's not gonna happen. And I can't wait for Magic Mike. I'm going next weekend with some girlfriends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My BFF and I are going to see Magic Mike on Fri night. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to see Magic Mike as well. I'm sorry but Channing Tatum with no clothes? Hello! Sign me up immediately! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from Jenna's blog and I love your blog! Wedding planning is so much fun and stressful as well but I loved every minute of my planning and wedding! Can't wait to see how your big day turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely want to see Magic Mike! :) Stopping by from Jenna's, your blog is precious!!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...