Monday, June 25, 2012

Weekend Update

This weekend was QUITE the weekend. We were B.U.S.Y.

And by busy I mean that we spent most of the beginning of the weekend preparing for the wedding we were going to on Saturday, and then the rest of the weekend recovering.

Yeah. Apparently I can't hang. This was made very clear by the migraine that I had ALL DAY yesterday, which resulted in my changing into my PJs at 6:30 at night and sitting in the dark bedroom with a cold wash cloth on my head.

I think I had too much fun.

Anyway. I took as many pictures as I could, but my camera died a little after dinner during the reception. And the couple of pictures I did take at the reception... no one wants to see. Oy!

Big A and I all dolled up.



J$ and Ry-dizzle (he was in the wedding)

A few pictures from the ceremony.

We were super lucky and the rain held off for the ceremony. It rained for maybe about 20 minutes and then was beautiful for the rest of  the night.

It was a fun night. Everyone looked great all dressed up. The Bride & Groom looked absolutely amazingly in love. And I may or may not have cried like a baby. (It happens. I love love.)

I'm so incredibly happy for these two that they had such a beautiful, amazing, and special day!

Congrats to the new Mr. & Mrs. L!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lady... You are getting skinny!! I can see it in your face and waist!!

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...