Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday's Letters

Photobucket
Holy Moly! I got the button to work first try! I feel like a ROCKSTAR today!

Looking for Foxy Friday? Go here.

Anywho... I'm linking up with Ashley for Friday's Letters.

Dear Work, I don't like you. I mean sure, some of your people are cool. But let's be real about our relationship. If I didn't need you, then I wouldn't be here. I'm totally using you.

Dear Big A, as much as the craziness of this time of year drives me nuts, there is nothing more awesome than vacation Al. Seriously, it absolutely melts my heart to see you so happy and care free. Even if it will only be for 12 days. Haha.

Dear Gut, I know I second guess you all the time, even though you are usually right. Please do me a super huge favor and don't let this be the time you are wrong.

Dear Shirt, thanks for looking all nice on my way to work and then immediately starting to slide down non-stop as soon as I get to work. Nothing screams "I'm a professional" like pulling an Erin Brockovich.

Dear 3:30, hurry your skank ass up.

Dear Body, I know I have been eating and drinking so much crap this week. More crap that you have seen in MONTHS. And I know that I have neglected the gym, but please just be patient with me. Only a couple more days and then I promise to treat you right!

Dear New Guy at Work, I've never even met you, but you are close to being Dinosaur woman level. Calling me 12 times a day to check up on whether I have figured out what you asked of me, isn't going to make it happen any faster. If I knew an answer, I would tell you. Well... that was before call number 10. Now I'm just making you sweat. Call me again. I dare ya. (He seriously e-mailed me twice while I was writing this. Ug.)

Dear Bank Account, thanks for not disappearing so quickly this pay cycle. I don't know why you haven't, but I'm hoping it isn't because I forgot to pay something. Although, I AM convinced that there are little goblins who go in and steal my money at night. That HAS to be the only explanation for it.

Dear Friends, I am super excited about my upcoming Shower/Bachelorette party. I can't wait. They are going to be SO much fun and I know that you all are doing a fabulous job with it. However, let's all agree to slow down time after the Bachelorette since that means there are only 3 weeks until the wedding after that. Deal?

Dear Extra Floating Holiday I Didn't Know I Had, thanks for existing. I really hope it is because I miscounted before and NOT because something hasn't gone through the system already. Either way I am going to use you and abuse you before someone notices. Holler!

Alright Bishes! That's all for today. I'm going to spend the next 2 hours pretending to work before lunch. And then another couple hours pretending to work until I go home.

Smooches!

2 comments:

  1. I'm cracking up at your letters!!!! Love the extra floating holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, wardrobe malfunction! Love it! Stop by and say hi sometime! www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete

Little Somethings...